- Permanent contract
- Starting date:
- Possible full remote
- 2 years of college
- Mobile Apps
- Less than 15 employees
- Permanent contract
mojo is an app to create animated social stories with a professional look.
Users can choose from hundreds of templates and modify them to their needs.
The app was launched in late 2018. Users and revenues have grown strongly since, and mojo is now the top app to create animated content for Instagram Stories.
Last year, the company went through Y Combinator accelerator program.
The ambition for mojo is to become the leading app for short video creation on mobile.
You will be responsible for coding and maintaining the creative elements of mojo app.
Those creative elements are animated templates, text effects, animated backgrounds, fonts, music tracks, color palettes, etc.
The design team will come up with new designs for the creative. Your job will be to turn those designs into code
Click here for a simple video example
You will have to:
- turn animated designs into code using a format that can be read by the graphic engine of mojo
- validate your code with the design team to make sure it matches the designs pixel-perfect and timing-perfect
- test the animated elements with different user input (formats, texts, media, colors, etc.) and make sure they support all use cases
- add the animated elements to the creative library the app
- have the textual elements of the creative library translated if needed
- help improving the format used for the animated elements to make it easier to work with
- help the graphic engine team define the missing features that are needed to code the new designs
- Work can be done remotely or onsite - our office is located in Paris, near Rambuteau metro station
- You need to be located in a timezone not offset more than -3h / +3h with Paris
Here are the basic qualifications needed for the job:
- Fluent level of English (verbal & written)
- Coding Experience: you should have some experience with at least one descriptive language: JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Visual Sense: you deeply care about aesthetics and visual arts. You are good at breaking down visual compositions into distinct elements. You only stop working on designs when they are pixel-perfect.
- Basic Math: you are not afraid of using basic math formulas to achieve simple graphic results
We also care deeply about human skills:
- Autonomy - you are not afraid of learning by yourself and tackling challenges that mix design and coding
- Impact - ability to focus efforts on tactics that are performing, while discarding the rest
- Proactivity - your end goal is to make new content available to mojo users on a weekly basis, and you will be the leading force for this
- Be comfortable with total transparency
- Being humble, relaxed and enjoy an environment where people are bad at making good jokes :)
- Screening call - 30min, remote
- In-depth interview with the founders - 2h, remote or in-person
- Technical test - remote
- Meet the team meetings - expect half a day for this, remote or in-person
Meet the mojo team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin