Laiye France (ex Mindsay)
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : < 6 mois
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Laiye France is the french entity of Laiye, leader in building Intelligent Automation Sofware, and with rich experience in Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation. Laiye’s mission is to helps businesses become more efficient, effective, agile, and successful by optimizing human-machine collaboration with sophisticated, dynamic, productivity-enhancing digital, low-code solutions.
Laiye just closed its C++ series of funding, and is growing its international team to continue providing best in class products to our clients in the different regions.
You will join an international team, working with start-up, high growth culture, which means you’ll have a lot of autonomy and flexibility to make an impact and contribute in building an exciting scale-up company, helping organizations solve real business challenges with our wide range of innovative solutions.
At Laiye, we want everyone to make an impact and highly encourage people to:
- Dive deep into what our product does and how it works
- Be curious and learn more about what people are doing in other teams
- Work outside of your job description by taking ownership of a business, product, or tech topic that matters to you
As part of our Customer Operations Team, you will report to the Director of Professional Services EMEA and work with a team of Product Builders, whose objectives are to ensure our clients’ satisfaction by enabling our AI-solutions suite of products (RPA, Chatbot and IDP) on their end.
- Deliver the value sold to our clients by designing efficient and measurable use cases
- Build complex use cases and provide support, according to the clients’ technical level
- Walk our clients through the platform to make sure they use it to its best
- Ensure lean project management respecting budgets, timelines, and quality standards
Your mission is represented by 3 pillars :
Build & Implement the solution
You are responsible for designing, building and implementing Use Cases on our platform, based on the scoping done with the client at the beginning of the project and ensure that:
- The Use Case’s KPI’s can be measured
- The Use Case works as expected without any technical failures
- You have followed Mindsay’s implementation best practices
- You provide suitable demos to onboard the client on your implementation, based on their level of autonomy on the platform
Lead clients’ project from end-to-end to ensure you deliver the value sold on time and with the required quality:
- Organize and lead internal and client meetings, provide the necessary materials
- Define with the client the best Use Cases and KPI’s to answer their business needs and measure the success of the solution
Provide necessary support to ensure our client’s best use of the platform by:
- Creating documentation around use case implementation
- Training them on how to use the platform
- Teaching them best practices of chatbot building
- 1+ year of successful experience in project management
- You are business & client oriented
- You have strong interest in technical subjects, and you are a fast-learner (you will learn new coding languages)
- You are Comfortable with ambiguity and curious to find answers to complex problems
- You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- You are enthusiastic, resilient, and positive
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French
- You embody our values of Feedback, Accountability, & Persistence
- A first get to know call with HR (30min)
- An interview with you future manager (1h)
- A case study
- Final rounds with N+2 and CEO
*The entire recruitment process is remote friendly
Laiye France (ex Mindsay)
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter