- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Energy, Software
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Have you met your digital twin ?
METROSCOPE gives industries the software to identify hazards before they kill their profits.
Our digital-twin based technology allows operational teams for remote supervision of their assets within respect of cybersecurity standards. METROSCOPE achieves fast root cause detection with an observed 87% accuracy. It has been developed in Paris since 2018.
With Offices in Paris and a in Berlin and a world leading partner in the US, the startup is growing fast.
We are looking for our English-speaking Marketing manager to accelerate and mature our brand and customer reach world-wide. The candidate will be based in Berlin, will be integrated into the Metroscope team in Germany, and will be supervised by the CEO.
As marketing manager, you will be responsible for managing the positioning of Metroscope and the communication to existing and prospective customers. Marketing manager will raise brand awareness, support the company’s sales team and oversee the startup customer communication.
The Marketing manager will work in strong collaboration with our international partners to promote Metroscope worldwide.
- Create the marketing strategy for Metroscope including communication channels to our customers
- Coordinate with partners on marketing materials and media releases
- Create the company’s marketing materials to support our sales force and promote our brand
- Manage the Metroscope Web-site
- Develop and lead the social media plan for communicating with customers
- Coordinate all activities and materials for Metroscope at conferences and trade shows
- Master our CRM platform (Hubspot) to build analytics for continuous improvement
Experience & Skills
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a marketing position
- You have education and / or experience in developing and leading a marketing strategy in the field of energy, technology, or a start-up
- You have relevant experience of using a CRM platform (ideally Hubspot)
- You have strong communication and presentation skills and show a good sense of responsibilities.
- You speak fluent English (C2) and speak either German or French.
- You have solid understanding and interest in physical sciences, engineering and technology, and energy including generation markets
- You are straightforward, trustworthy, creative
- You are content to travel at times when required for conferences or industry events.
Meet the Metroscope team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin