- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Finance Operations & Systems Manager
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Meero is a 6-year-old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore, Graz and Stuttgart.
Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solution for online sellers. From on-demand professional photography anywhere in the world to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all the visual content to boost online sales.
Meero is currently looking for a Finance Operations Manager to manage a variety of projects within all areas of the business.
Directly reporting to the CFO, you will use your experience in project management to collect and formalize the needs within our organization. The ideal candidate must have experience in variety of business tools (SAP By Design, Looker, Agicap, Spendesk), and a taste for continuous improvement of the existing, and the search for new tools to improve the productivity of the Finance team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure the continuity of the implementation, and the run, of our ERP tool, SAPbyDesign
- Configure our new solutions (OCR & ERP related BI tools in particular) and monitor their deployment perform the specifications, monitor and respect the schedules of your projects (lead the various Copils and regular monitoring committees of your projects)
- Maintain the relationship with our service providers for each projects
- Support and train the accounting teams, FP&A and key users for each deployment and run.
- Scan on a continuous basis good industry practices and ensure a constant search for tools and systems in order to increase reliability and performance
- Around 5-7 years of relevant experience in the field, in a finance team or a consulting firm, as project manager specialized in ERP implementation
- You have proven experience using SAP By Design (implementation and maintenance)
- Various finance skills in order to understand both the accounting team and the FP&A team needs
- You are able to develop strong interpersonal skills across all departments within the business (Tech, Sales, Operations / Delivery), starting with Finance
- You have a process orientated mindset with the ability to design understable workflows for all teams
- Systems and tools orientated, ensuring the digitization of the finance function
- You are data focused & able to treat it in order to get the « big picture »
- You have a high sense of initiative to continuously transform the financial function
- Due to our international environment, your English level is fluent
- HR oriented interview with the Talent team
- Interview with the CFO
- Successive round of interviews with the Head of Accounting, Head of FP&A and COO
- Reference check
- Welcome on board !