- Logiciels, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Meero is a 6-year-old company with already over 450 employees and offices in Paris, Tokyo, Bangalore, Singapore, Graz and Stuttgart.
Meero is the world expert in image quality, providing the best end-to-end visual content solution for online sellers. From on-demand professional photography anywhere in the world to AI-based image management and quality enhancement, we’re here to analyze, optimize and beautify all the visual content to boost online sales.
Our Head of Infrastructure is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our Engineer team at Meero (about 40 people). You will promote SRE best practices across all teams at Meero with a perfect balance between operational responsibilities and project work. You will contribute to an exciting and fast-paced project that will disrupt the photography business world-wide!
YOU WILL WORK ON
- Evangelising SRE practices across our engineering team
- Developing new tools that will improve monitoring, telemetry, visualisation, alerting, and reporting
- Finding scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements
- Building and maintaining systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and the infrastructure
- Participating in on call rotation. Participate, collaborate and provide guidance in retrospectives
YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Disaster recovery planning and operation
- Operations, support, and security of our production infrastructure
WHY JOIN OUR INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM?
- Learn from a talented team of people with strong AWS and GCP experience
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative cloud infrastructure projects
- Work with products that leverage unique Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning algorithms at a vast scale for a fast-paced company
- Opportunity to get certified on AWS and GCP with dedicated time for your training
- Chance to teach/mentor within the team SRE practices
- Experience working with AWS core services such as EC2, S3, VPC, R53, IAM, RDS, Load Balancers
- Experience working with containers technologies such as Docker, ECS and/or EKS
- Experience automating with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Experience using configuration management solutions (e.g. Ansible/Puppet)
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability principles
- Experience monitoring, and troubleshooting APIs and microservices
- Experience with alerting and visualisation tools such as (Datadog, Kibana)
- Experience with Python programming language (strongly preferred) and scripting
- Phone interview with the Head of Infra
- Technical Assessment:
- Experience Assessment : Interview with the Head of Infra and/or VP Eng.
- Culture Fit : Meet the team!
- Reference check
- Welcome on board!
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter