- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Publicité, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Scala - Software Engineer
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
mediarithmics is a next-gen CDP, a SaaS platform integrating in one solution DMP, CDP and data collaboration capabilities. The technology is engineered in France, leveraging more than 10 years of R&D in compliance with the strictest EU data privacy regulations. The next-gen CDP is purpose built for leading media, retailers and large consumer brands to help them leverage their first party customer data assets. mediarithmics was founded in 2013, and currently works with some of the most advanced and data centric clients across Europe including Channel 4, Fnac-Darty, Havas Media, TF1, Canal+, Mulliez Group, Orange Advertising, Cdiscount Advertising…
As a Software Engineer, you will be integrated into a “Squad team” in the Engineering team to develop mainly in Scala language. Ensure best practices and work on technical architecture. You like to code and have a sense of code smell. You fully support the Software Craftsmanship and the reactive manifesto.
Our platform is modular and highly performant supporting billions of events per day.
Your challenge will be to proactively propose the best implementation and architecture for the platform backend. You should know enough Frontend to have a right level discussion with the whole team.
You will be part of the roadmap decision-making through our technical tribes.
In this context of growth, you will have the responsibility of
● Work closely with a Product Manager
● Be proactive about backend topics to participate to the technical roadmap
● Design and develop features
● Make proofs of concept
● Participate on Agile rituals
● Be part of architectural decision-making and document it
● Challenge and improve existing processes
● Share knowledge during the technical tribes
Technology Stack of platform
● Front : React typescript
● Front-stack: webpack, tslint, prettier, cypress, sonarqube
● Back: scala, play, cats, cats-effect, fs2, monix, akka, slick, shapeless, bazel
● Database : Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, ScyllaDB, Clickhouse
● Queuing : Kafka, Pulsar
● Deployment : Chef, Jenkins, Vagrant, Terraform
● Monitoring : Graphouse, Prometheus, Grafana
● Engineering or computer science background
● Successful experience in a similar demanding environment (consulting, technology company, start-up, digital department…) working closely with Product Managers
● Experience-sharing mindset to level up the team
● Strong affinity with technology and enough technical culture around web programming, REST APIs, database query languages
● Have good communication skills with internal teams (Developers and Product Managers)
● Spoken and written technical English skills