- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Publicité, AdTech / MarTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Temps partiel
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
mediarithmics is a next-gen CDP, a SaaS platform integrating in one solution DMP, CDP and data collaboration capabilities. The technology is engineered in France, leveraging more than 10 years of R&D in compliance with the strictest EU data privacy regulations. The next-gen CDP is purpose built for leading media, retailers and large consumer brands to help them leverage their first party customer data assets. mediarithmics was founded in 2013, and currently works with some of the most advanced and data centric clients across Europe including Channel 4, Fnac-Darty, Havas Media, TF1, Canal+, Mulliez Group, Orange Advertising, Cdiscount Advertising…
Descriptif du poste
- Performance measurement: help structure sets of relevant indicators, provide management with thorough analysis and define action plans for improvement
- Monthly closing: make sure all significant transactions are correctly computed in coordination with external accounting firms, ensure scalability of data production
- Monthly reporting: update revenue and payroll reporting and investigate significant deviation from budget
- Budget: participate in budgeting and forecasting in coordination with company managers
- Cost efficiency: help the operational teams (product, tech, marketing, G&A) in their cost management and provide them with any required analysis
- Tools: assist the team with the implementation of a reporting and forecasting tool
- Ad hoc analysis: provide management with support on non-recurring topics, such as external growth, fundraising, and financing.
- Human resources : ad hoc projects
- Paris center-based (remote possible ~2d/wk)
- Fluent English
- High quality Excel and IT system
- Deadline oriented / high attention to detail
- Self-management capabilities / autonomy