- IT / Digital, Organization / Management, Software
- Plus de 2000 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. It has more than 6,500 people from 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 55 countries. Mantu stands beside businesses and entrepreneurs to help them fulfil their dreams, achieve their ambitions and realize their projects.
Mantu bolsters their growth, enables their development and supports their transformation.
Mantu believes that businesses are above all a human adventure that carries the world forward – that’s why entrepreneurship is the world’s biggest transformation lever.
Mantu exists to generate opportunities for a vast talent community and pass on our boldness and our entrepreneurial culture and spirit.
We want to contribute to changing people’s lives by enabling them to have an impact, to make a difference, and to move the world forward together.
Whatever their business sectors, all Mantu companies share a single goal: develop and grow a talent community to achieve businesses and entrepreneur’s objectives.
As part of Mantu booming growth, we are looking for a new talent within our Procurement team. You will play a major role with the opportunity to directly impact corporate strategy in key areas of Indirect Spend including IT, Telecom, HR, Legal, Finance and Professional Services. The position will be highly operational and will require collaboration and stakeholder management across multiple internal departments and external supplier relationships. You must have a basic understanding of Indirect Procurement strategies and a strong taste for negotiation.
- Manage sourcing and procurement across indirect spend categories
- Determine need for supplier and collect cross-functional corporate/business requirements
- Prepare and administer Request for Proposal (RFP) / Request for quotation ( RFQ) events
- Conduct, develop, negotiate and close commercial contract
- Maintain procurement supplier data base and contract management tracking tools
- Communicating with vendors to request required documents and review submitted documents for completion and compliance with procurement rules.
- Purchase order creation
- Focus on development of repeatable, templatized processes for strategic sourcing, procurement and supplier management, especially in areas where structure is lacking.
- Studying in a business school and looking for your end of studies internship.
- Ideally having previous experience in procurement
- Fluent in French and English. Other tongues are a plus
- Good MS office knowledge
- You are a proactive person, ready to work in a fast growing environment
- You have a strong taste for negotiation
- You are business oriented, solution oriented and have the ability to influence people.
Meet the Mantu team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin