- Logiciels, IT / Digital, Organisation / Management
- > 2000 salariés
Office & Facility Manager
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Mantu is an independent and international consulting player, founded in 2007.
Mantu stands out for the breadth of its intervention spectrum, which responds to all the challenges of business transformation. Its activities are divided into 4 practices: Leadership & Advocacy, Technology, Digital Marketing & Experience, Total Talent Management. A wide range of skills, all serving a single mission: connecting and powering companies with leading team and technology, to succeed faster and sustainably.
From its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, Mantu relies on a community of 10,000 talented people in more than 60 countries on 5 continents and a turnover of 810 million euros.
Mantu is strongly committed to the development of its talented people and their skills. Its community of over 110 nationalities guarantees a multicultural experience. An experience characterized by the group’s strong confidence in its teams: whether in young people, by offering them rapid career development, or in the autonomy and level of responsibility entrusted to them.
Whatever their specialty or activity´s sector, all Mantu brands address environmental and social issues with the same determination to align the pioneering spirit dear to its DNA with our collective responsibility.
The Office Management Department consist in managing local office logistics (Cabling and IT installations and repairs, Small maintenance works) & operational life. Main objectives are to bring more services & support and to guarantee local office compliance with the group’s processes. Handle calls, Cost control, Furniture etc.
As an Office Manager, you will play a key role within the local office life working among the Office Management of MANTU.
Your objective will be to make sure your colleagues feel good working in your office by dealing handling:
- Onboarding: deliver policies accordingly to the given device
- Offboarding: confirm devices are back to stock
- Stock management support the Procurement department to define a minimum stock necessary of devices (laptops, mouses, headsets, keyboards)
- Send devices from an office to another to optimize fleet
- Follow-up and update the inventory produced by the Procurement department
- Follow-up the orders with Procurement team and suppliers (through Ivalua platform)
- Follow-up opening and closing contracts linked to office’s services
- May propose new services and coordinate contract creation
- Guarantee the confidentiality in the office
- Ensure the secured access to the office
- Ensure the follow-up of visitors on site
- Ensure the display for policies and charters
- Provide a first aid kit up to date
- Ensure an updated evacuation plan and emergency contact list available and displayed
- Watch the fire safety measures and evacuation exercises
- Ensure a proper access to security equipment
- Ensure a global and yearly maintenance of security equipment
- Ensure compliance of practices with Group processes
- Guarantee the quality of the services provided on the office and may propose improvements
- Ensure operational functioning of the office
- Follow-up office occupancy
- Follow-up and plan the yearly office events
- Can propose office events
Moreover, you will work within a team of 20 administrative officer around the world. You will be the main contact for various projects lead by other departments and affecting your office. Thus, you will have a wide range of topics to handle, from Marketing to Events and IT.
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree
Fluent in English. Other languages would be desirable
A proactive person, ready to work in a fast-growing environment
Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.