Corporate Sales Manager
- Foodservice, Hotel, Tourism
Corporate Sales Manager
At Mama, we believe that our team members are our strongest asset. Whatever your role, we are all here to make the guest experience as memorable as possible.
Our mission is simple: to bring little moments of happiness to people.
Each and every Mama is totally unique, and this uniqueness is reflected in the image of the talents we recruit; we are committed to promoting good vibes and strong human values.
Our growth isn’t just about opening new hotels - our teams benefit from a strong culture that prides itself in internal development & international mobility.
At Mama, it’s not about a degree or years of experience, it’s about you.
Joining us is above all a human adventure shaped in the very image of our founders, the Trigano family.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion:
Mama is an inclusive company and our ambition is to recruit and promote diverse talents.
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to join our team at Mama Shelter Shoreditch, East London. Lead the proactive creation and development of corporate sales activities. Supporting the Sales Director in achieving maximum profitability and actively communicating with the rest of the reactive Sales team to ensure optimum use of all hotel facilities and upsell.
Here is the mission of a Corporate Sales Manager in London:
• To attract new corporate accounts according to targets set by Sales Director🎯
• To convert business into recurrent/seasonal contracts
• Prospects new customers and create customer loyalty
• Takes initiatives to increase business opportunities
• Reports weekly to Sales Director on plans and all sales initiatives
• Strong knowledge of the London corporate market and market trends
MADE FOR YOU ? ONLY IF…
• Good computer skills (competent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
• Must have experience in a hospitality group (or similar environment such as tourism travel, event organisation)
• Ability to represent Mama Shelter’s brand, its image and reputation
• Understands Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Experience within ACCOR brands preferred but not essential (knowledge of TARS, ResaWeb, Protel)💻
• Must have the ability to work flexible work hours including evenings and a few weekends
• Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
• Passionate and creative
• Works great in a team
• Confidentiality is a core value to you, what happens in Mama stays in Mama 🤐.
YOUR LITTLE EXTRAS :
• You are always looking to go for that extra mile
• With your sense of customer service and personality, customers also come back for you!
• You’ve lost count of the number of local stars in your contacts! ⭐
We’re sure you know the beat!
1st Verse: We set up a first telephone interview with our HR team if your application moves to our rhythm.
Chorus: After the successful telephone interview, the Director of Sales and General Manager will see you at Mama, be ready!
Last verse: Mama won’t leave you wondering; you will have an answer from us whatever the outcome.
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin