Stage - Data Analyst
- Début :
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Stage - Data Analyst
- Début :
Who are they?
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 320 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our platform provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Malt is the fastest-growing European marketplace connecting over 340 000 freelancers with more than 40 000 clients in search of talent to contribute to their projects. Our marketplace provides a simple and secure one-stop shop for all the administrative, legal, and payment processes involved in freelancing.
Founded in 2013 by serial entrepreneur Vincent Huguet and tech freelancer Hugo Lassiège, our European scale-up aims to revolutionise the world of work by creating a community in which everyone is free to choose the best people to work with.
We are a tech company with a human approach:
- Over 400 Malters sharing one culture
- Offices in France, Germany, Spain, Belgium and the Netherlands
- Committed to equality and diversity (50% women/men parity of Malt Leaders)
- 112 M € raised with ISAI, Serena, Eurazeo Growth & Goldman Sachs
- Twice recognised by LinkedIn as one of the best start-ups to work at
Join us and become part of the #NewWorkOrder!
About the role
You will join a data analyst position with a double reporting line:
- at the business level: Your manager is a data analyst within the operations team. His/her internal clients are multiple: Sales, Community, Customer Experience, Sourcing, Finance.
- at the expertise level: You will join a data team that will allow you to progress and be challenged technically: 4 data scientists, 4 data engineers, 8 data analysts. Retro projects are organized regularly. The work is organized in peer review and with upstream design points. Research days are organized every two weeks to dig into topics outside the roadmap and develop your technical skills.
Your missions :
- Solve data questions: the objective for you will be to propose an analysis methodology, to carry out the calculations and to make recommendations.
- Design and improve business dashboards: these dashboards allow teams to monitor their performance and make decisions.
- In conjunction with the data team, participate in building and improving the data model: creating data products, factoring tables, exploring a theme (e.g. churn using linear regression).
Technical Stack :
- Big Query
- IntelliJ IDEA and Pycharm in IDE coupled with Gitlab
- visualization: Looker but also Google Data Studio and Flourish
- You have done a data major or you have done a data bootcamp
- You have ideally already done a data internship (appreciated)
- You master SQL and possibly another Python language
- You have experience with the Looker editor
- You are methodical, structured and detail-oriented
- You have a very good team spirit
- You are unbeatable at blind tests or movie quotes
- You want to join a startup that wants to change the world of freelancing
- If you like this offer → apply
- Elisa (our Campus Manager) will contact you for a first phone conversation to talk about your projects and desires
- You will then meet Alexandre, Data Analyst, and Sabine, VP Operations, for a final interview
- We will get back to you within 48 hours with an offer and we will be ready to welcome you in our Parisian offices in October 2022 !
Life at Malt - 🤝
- One week of onboarding at your arrival - Learn about our culture and product before diving into your new role in your team
- Home office - up to 2 days remote per week
- Annual off-sites : Les Arcs, Amsterdam, Spain… What’s next ?
- Monthly karaokes
Benefits - 😃
- Paid vacation - 1 paid day/month worked for interns , 5 weeks/year for apprenticeships
- Lunch vouchers - Swile, 9€/day
- Transportation: 50% reimbursement (any type of transport)
- Free books - For any subject we will order the book for you, without any approval process or headaches
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter