- Télétravail total possible
- > 2 ans
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Launch tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission as a Tech Recruiter
As a Tech Recruiter, your main goal will be to grow an extraordinary pool of tech talents to nourish Luko growth and ambitions.
You will structure recruiting efforts and will be responsible for finding the best talent for our team. Your scope includes a wide portfolio of roles : tech, product, design, data & ML...
You will also be in charge of driving our efforts when it comes to spreading our employer brand & culture on the European tech scene.
- Drive the hiring process for our tech roles to find the best talents worldwide.
- Hunt international talents
- Build a community of future potential hires
- Drive the building of our brand identity on the European tech scene.
- Build new ways of attracting talent by using automation/tools
- Act as a business partner for the hiring managers
- Contribute to organization design, knowledge sharing, culture and overall efficiency for your hiring scope, but also the whole company.
Good to know :
✅ Our hiring managers are strongly committed - you will be a real business partner
✅We are very proud of the speed of execution at Luko, it is a key to our success! We count on you to pursue this through hiring process optimization.
Who are you?
- We don't mind where you studied - what counts is your experience & motivation :-)
- +2 years of experience as a tech recruiter and at least 1 experience in a Series A to C tech company
- You are skilled in sourcing & have a growth hacking mindset
- You are used to structured interviews, asynchronous & decentralized hiring process
- You have a good technical understanding (check out our tech stack)
- We have huge ambitions and we rely on you to help us achieve our goals using your analytical skills, creativity, empathy and your decision-making 💪
- You have a strong network in the tech industry
- You are a good team-player and business-driven
- You are fluent in English
- Intro call with Vladimir, Talent Acquisition Manager
- Hiring manager interview
- Case Study
- VP of Engineering interview
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-bein
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin