Senior Data Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- > 3 ans
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Senior Data Engineer
- Télétravail total possible
- > 3 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech.
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
Those tribes wouldn't be able to work without the data team, a cross-functional team (with analysts, engineers & machine learning engineers) whose mission is to supply Lukooms, stakeholders & customers, with trusted data and data services that are easy to use to unlock growth & quality of services.
Your mission in the team:
- Build and maintain Luko general data architecture
- Build & develop data pipelines with a scheduling and orchestration tool
- Build and maintain our data lake & data warehouse
- Ensure data quality by building automated tests for our pipelines & data
- Build monitoring & alerting solutions for our data pipelines
- Support and enhance data architecture, data instrumentation, define database schema, create pipelining, generate reports/insights
- Interface with other teams (machine learning, analytics, product, etc) to analyse their needs for data, solve them, and generally support them
Who are you?
- You have solid experience in a similar role with a proven track record of building, maintaining and optimizing data pipelines (experience in Airflow, dbt, Spark and a messaging system is a plus)
- You have absolute expertise in at least one SQL dialect, with strong experience handling large datasets
- You have strong expertise in Python
- You have a strong experience in monitoring and improving the scalability & reliability of data pipelines
- You have strong experience in providing business-oriented data models & schemas and database programming
- You have a strong experience in the cloud (AWS, Kubernetes & terraform are a plus)
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven thinking
- You are result-oriented and focus on the value created by your development
- You have the ability to take ownership and be a technical lead to potentially lead the data engineering team in the future
- You have careful attention to detail
- You are fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience on Data Governance questions
- Screening call with the Hiring Manager
- Case study to do at home in your own time
- Architecture and Code Interview
- Luko fit interview with the people team
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest-growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken). Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in English. But if you can’t, a french-speaking Talent Acquisition Manager will review your application.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. You can read more about this in our handbook.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin