Marketing & Communication Intern
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Marketing & Communication Intern
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Bac +5 / Master
Qui sont-ils ?
Luko est l’assurance qui connaît la croissance la plus forte en Europe et la première néo-assurance en France.
La mission de Luko est simple : transformer un secteur perçu comme un mal nécessaire en un service qui protège réellement.
Au-delà de la protection des individus, l’assurance doit être au service de la société : elle doit être un allié de la planète et de ses enjeux environnementaux.
Nous pensons que l’assurance doit être simple, transparente et utile.
Notre obsession ? Offrir une expérience incroyable à nos assurés. Luko ne se contente pas d’assurer : nous travaillons sur la prévention. Nous construisons les meilleures technologies alimentées par l’IA afin de prévenir les sinistres chez nos assurés.
En trois ans, nous avons convaincu plus de 300 000 utilisateurs de nous faire confiance. Nous sommes soutenus par quelques-uns des plus grands fonds de capital-risque (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) et avons levé plus de 70 millions d’euros en séries A et B.
Nous sommes une équipe de plus de 220 talents ambitieux et créatifs désireux de réinventer une industrie entière. Nous recherchons d’autres talents motivés et qui souhaitent avoir de l’impact afin de développer Luko en Europe. Nous nous engageons pour l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi, l’inclusion et la diversité au sein des équipes.
Êtes-vous prêt à rejoindre notre aventure ?
Descriptif du poste
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 200 000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 160+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
As part of User Acquisition, you will primarily work on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers and launching new insurance products. Through different channels, this squad is responsible for creating diverse advertising campaigns, building new partnerships and creating our Luko brand that represents us as we are: reliable, caring, committed, accessible and ever-evolving.
Your mission in the team:
As the Marketing & Communication Intern Intern you will be supporting the brand team in managing briefs and follow up on content production and operational projects implementation, but also work in collaboration with other teams at Luko to address their creative content needs. You’ll also be contributing to improving our process and tools, helping the brand team to make our brand shine both internally and externally.
- Receive and review the design briefs from other teams internally / externally
- Manage the flow of design content requests, and monitor production and delivery: book resources according to types and volumes, prioritize topics each week according to the roadmap defined by the brand and perf team, check that the formats delivered meet the technical specs
- Follow up on the operational implementation of the subjects where the brand is in support by using the tools available and respecting the brand guidelines (landing page creations, co-branded content, etc.)
- Help promoting our brand style and guidelines internally and externally by helping to build and feed our brand tools (icon library, guidelines, brand's process, tone of voice, etc.)
- Help the brand team find new cool and creative initiatives to launch in order to meet our objectives and make our brand shine
- Coordinate video projects with project owners and design team (assist the brand team during shootings, follow up during editing and ensure all videos respect our brand guidelines and tone of voice)
Who are you?Must-haves:
- You are enrolled or graduating from a business school or university of brand management & strategy/advertising / social & community management
- At least one previous experience in communication or marketing
- Ideally, you are in the last year of your studies, since this role is provisioned to be transformed into a permanent position afterwards.
- Experience in collaborating on integrated campaigns creation and production, with minimum knowledge of content creation needs
- Passionate about the brand and comms environment and challenges
- Natural communication and interpersonal skills, written & spoken
- High level of organisation, a structured approach and an ability to handle multiple topics at once
- Creative mind and confidence working in fast-paced and ambiguous environments
- Team spirit, enjoying small structures where ownership and scope will evolve
- Fluent in French and good communications skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience in project management
- Introduction call with Brune, our brand manager
- Case study
- 2nd interview and debrief with the team
- Lukofit interview with Alison, Talent Acquisition Manager
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter