Lead Pricing Manager
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Lead Pricing Manager
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
Your mission in the team:
Luko has a mission to create insurance products which meet each user needs, transparent and quickly available, with a fair price.
As a Lead Pricing Manager, your job is to be the owner of our pricing models and to manage the Pricing Actuary team (2 people). You and your team are responsible to deliver the best in class pricing for insurance, working together with a dedicated tech team and using all the data available inside and outside Luko.
- Lead, hire, train & structure the Pricing team
- Design, build and maintain our pricing models using the best AI technologies
- Work together with the Core Insurance team to develop & implement new pricing tech structure
- Identify new approach & data to improve the pricing
- Work together with the other tribes, spread the pricing culture and be the problem solver for any pricing problematic
Who are you?
- You have 5-10 years of experience in Pricing, with a preference for Insurance P&C products
- Education : Master degree in Economics/Maths/Statistics, Actuarial is a plus
- Language : English (mandatory), French and/or German would be a plus
- Intro call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- Team-fit interview
- Lukofit (behavioural & culture-fit interview)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin