- > 2 ans
- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
- > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve society. It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues. We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In 5 years, we have convinced over 300,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (EQT Ventures, Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) and raised more than 70M€ in Series A & B.
We are a team of 220+ ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
Your mission in the team:
In collaboration with the Design team and as part of the Global Marketing team, your role is to materialize the Luko's brand through outstanding designs.
You'll be involved in all the assets creation and you will help developing our in-house creative studio.
- 360° assets creation (social, print, website, shooting, etc.)
- Help elevating the design and concepts to deliver premium, modern design, innovative creative campaigns & assets (best in class)
- Shooting + video editing
- Co-build Luko global brand identity with the team and agencies and develop our Brand Style Guide and Team training to drive brand consistency across channels and in physical spaces (landing pages, ads, OOH, experiential marketing)
- Help brand team improve its workflow process and tools to be more efficient on the delivery and brand consistency
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a graphic/brand design role in a start-up or in a company with a start-up mindset.
- You have strong skills in video shooting & editing
- You speak french or english fluently
- You have a strong attention to details & are rigorous
- You are able to take and challenge marketing briefs
- You are curious and following closely what’s going on in the brand design industry
- Intro call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- Lukofit (behavioural & culture-fit interview)
- Reference check & offer
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris, Madrid & Berlin
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin