Senior Product Designer
- Health, Home Care Services, Mobile Apps
Senior Product Designer
Livi rend la santé plus accessible en permettant aux patients de consulter un médecin via leur mobile en quelques minutes, où qu’ils soient et quand ils le veulent. L’objectif de Livi est d’offrir au plus grand nombre un accès au soins équitable, et de qualité n’importe où, n’importe quand. En combinant expertise médicale et avancées technologiques, Livi offre aux patients une prise en charge guidée par une exigence de qualité.
Livi est présent dans plusieurs pays européens et accélère son développement à l’international : né en Suède, Livi est désormais accessible aux patients anglais, allemands, norvégiens et depuis septembre 2018 aux patients français. Ayant levé plus de 220 millions d’euros auprès d’investisseurs reconnus (notamment Accel, Index et Creandum), Livi s’inscrit comme l’une des start-ups les plus prometteuses de la Health-Tech européenne. Les équipes de Livi sont pleinement engagées dans l’avenir de la santé par l’innovation. Le tout, au service du patient.
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, Germany, France and the UK.
As a Senior Product Designer in the French cross-functional team you will lead the design of our French product offering. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market to Patients and Clinicians.
You see yourself as a strategic contributor to the product development and optimisation process with a wide spectrum of skills: product strategy, interaction, visual, research and UX design, data analysis, strong business flair, and user empathy. Growth designers are equally focused on scaling the business and delivering a user-centric product, often acting as the bridge between the two.
You are fluent when designing intuitive yet delightful solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and have an important role in crafting growth and high-converting products together with other talented colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to understanding and shaping our french product strategy.
- Lead the design of solutions according to the product strategy.
- Plan for good quantitative and qualitative data.
- Synthesise data into actionable insights and product hypotheses
- Master the craftsmanship of intuitive experiences.
- Be an advocate and facilitate a cross-functional design process with your team.
- Make sure our product offerings are on-brand.
- Work closely with other growth teams to understand market specific requirements while maintaining a platform-thinking.
- You will ensure that your solutions adhere to standards; Design system standards, platform standards, accessibility standards and regulations, etc.
- You will work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering manager on strategic conversations and process improvement.
- Collaborate with the wider design organisation and participate in improving our processes
Who you are:
- You are obsessed about conversion and growth tactics.
- You identify yourself as both a designer, strategist and facilitator.
- You love thinking in terms of ecosystems, identifying opportunities and connecting the dots.
- A passion for making healthcare more accessible to everyone
- Having an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrating a bias for action.
What's in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our French product and market.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment.
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices.
- Be part of an international design team that is aiming at becoming the reference in its field.
As a digital first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
Meet the Livi team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin