- IT / Digital, SaaS / Cloud Services
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Senior Software Engineer - Squad Native Integrations (Back-end)
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Livestorm is the all-in-one video communication platform for companies looking to implement a powerful video communication strategy.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm enables companies to promote, host and analyze their online events. We’re building the future of unified video communication: an all-in-one video communication platform that connects to your tools and lives in your browser. Livestorm is a browser-based platform that doesn’t require a download, or setup. You can use Livestorm for on-demand, live, or pre-recorded meetings or events.
Livestorm has been built with ease-of-use in mind.
We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune500. Front, Honda, Intercom or Spendesk trust Livestorm to organize their meetings, webinars or online events.
Here are our core values:
Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to develop our public API and everything that has to do with relevant data synchronization between Livestorm and 2nd/3rd-party softwares.
Therefore, we are looking for a talented senior back-end engineer that can be a partner in helping us scale up our integrations ecosystem and make sure Livestorm can be connected with all relevant softwares in the industry.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Design, build and maintain features in production
- Participate in Code Reviews and provide feedback to team members
- Share knowledge with everyone and help your team grow
- Have the freedom to experiment
- Contributing to architectural and design decisions
- Monitoring the production to try to prevent any issue that could impact our customer experience
- Ruby 3.1, Rails 7
- NodeJS 12.20.1, Apollo Server
- Golang 1.19
- PostgreSQL 14
- Services communication:
- Frontend: Vue.js
More on Stackshare 👉 https://stackshare.io/livestorm
For this senior back-end engineer role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Strong experience with Ruby
- Curiosity/experience with Golang
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- Experience with relational databases in load intensive context
- Rigorous testing and code quality (TDD, acceptance tests, unit tests)
- You're a team player and you have a sense of ownership
- You're fluent in English
- You have experience with gRPC and/or Kafka
- You have experience with Kubernetes
- You know how to implement event-based communication between micro-services
- You care about reliability, scalability, and maintainability
- You have already worked in an agile environment and you loved it
- You are curious about new languages and aren't afraid of using new patterns and structures