Who are they?
The world of work has been transforming at an incredible speed.
Corporations are searching beyond their walls for new skills, while smaller firms and freelancers are demanding greater freedom and new possibilities.
At LittleBig Connection, we create a direct, transparent link between all stakeholders, big and little.
We establish seamless relationships by bringing together the right people with the right profiles, so they can team up more easily than ever before.
Are you a born salesperson and look for a high-growth scale-up environment?
Do you like to work hard to achieve big results?
Are you looking for a job in an international & multi-cultural environment?
Then keep reading, this Business Developer opportunity might be perfect for you!
You will be in charge of opening new customer accounts:
- Build and establish your list of target customers.
- Develop your own customer portfolio via email, phone and social networks,
- Present the solution to the different targets and have it adopted,
- Co-build the deployment plan, pilot it and coordinate change management,
- Manage the entire deployment of the LittleBIG Connection solution within the customer’s systems.
You will develop your own community of external partners to address your customers’ requirements and grow your business scope:
- Activate, develop and retain a community of partners (freelancers, consulting firms, recruitment firms, staffing agencies, partners, etc),
- Ensure the match between the Requirements for Proposal of your customers and the service providers’ proposals (from recruitment to payment),
- Maintain a good business relationship with your partners and your customers,
- Follow all current missions in your scope,
- Manage the financial aspect of your profit centre.
- Graduated Master from Business or Engineering, you want to evolve in a start-up environment.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a business development position.
- Interest for working in a digital / new technologies environment.
- Strong liking for B2B prospection and business development.
- Strong communication in professional English is a must and French native.
- Intrapreneurial mindset is a must, with transverse vision (sales, IT, finance, marketing…)
“Little Big Connection is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”
D'autres offres de Business Development
Ces offres peuvent vous intéresser !