LFA Startup studio
- IT / Digital, Stratégie, Incubateur / Accélérateur
- < 15 salariés
Cofounder CTO/CEO Impact Fund May 2023
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
In a few words
LFA is a startup studio co-funded by a Japanese family office. A startup studio is at the crossroads of a seed fund - which invests in early-stage startups - and an incubator, which mentors startups to accelerate their growth.
3 times a year, ten to twenty entrepreneurs join one of our cohorts to imagine and create their startup project. They have 3 months to form pairs (CTO and CEO) and defend their idea in front of an investment comity that gives the Go/ No Go for a 100 000 euros investment to finance their startup.
We aim at securing early-stage investments and accelerating the seed phase for startups. This implies two main objectives:
- To reach the Seed (first investment round) in 18 months from scratch, compared to an average of 3 years.
- To reach a 70% success rate for this first round, compared to an average 90% failure rate.
L for Lead: Reveal talents and create the greatest entrepreneurs of our time
- Actively participate in the modernization of our economic structure by creating the innovations of tomorrow.
- Teach a very high level of entrepreneurial skills to face the challenges of everyday life.
F for Finance: invest in seed capital and pay entrepreneurs from the beginning
- Finance what is needed to start a business: €100,000 + LFA support (worth €20,000) -> against 12% of the capital.
- Pay our entrepreneurs, future CTOs and CEOs, as soon as they join the cohort.
A for Apply: ensure strict application of the LFA Process to accelerate value creation and increase the probability of exit
- Waste less time figuring out what to do and how to do it.
- Waste less money by sharing resources and by asking the best experts to intervene in their field. It creates a particularly effective senior-junior mix.
> Ambition - Humility - Transmission
LFA has been hugely financed by a Japanese family office, hence LFA shares strong values coming straight from the land of the rising sun. As an essential initiation, our entrepreneurs are led to travel to Japan as part of their journey within LFA.
We select projects and entrepreneurs for their willingness to have an impact on the world. This is why all our startups are ESG focused in areas such as Fintech and Edtech.
Join the entrepreneurs of the Impact Fund program in may 2023 in the heart of the 8th arrondissement of Paris. As part of your cohort, you will meet your future CEO or CTO partner, with whom you will spend the most intense and most formative 15 months of your life. And, last but not least, you will have the chance to manage a potential future unicorn.
The LFA Studio program allows young talents who have passed a selective recruitment process to imagine, develop and realize an ambitious entrepreneurial project thanks to high-level coaching. The prize is €100,000 in funding for projects that have passed the first 3 months of conception, validated by an investment committee. The next 6 months will be dedicated to the finalization of the V1 product and the validation of a first MRR. The last 6 months at LFA will take you to the most important roadshow in the life of your startup: the first investment round (Seed)!
You love entrepreneurship, you are in love with the will to create and manage you own projects, you wish to take part in action to improve the common good, you wish to participate in future startups that make sense and you are from the best engineering or business schools: you have knocked on the right door!
We appreciate unsolicited applications because they come from you and only you really know what you like and what motivates you to wake up every morning.
Send us your CV and tell us in a few lines (1/2 page max) what you like, what you are looking for, and what are your strengths (look at ikigai). You will be contacted quickly for the rest of the process.
- All CVs and cover letters (etiher in French or Englishà are read analyzed: we retain about 30 applications at this stage.
- If you are selected, you will receive a call within 48 hours, which should last 15 to 25 minutes at most: at this stage, we want to know more about you, your passions, your values and of course answer your questions. This is mainly to check that you have made the right choice and that you are determined to start the entrepreneurial adventure.
- The last step in the process is to receive you in our offices for a 1-2 hour discussion on a real and concrete case study where we work together on the idea, the market, the growth potential, the team, the fundraising, etc. Your entrepreneurial journey may already have begun…
LFA Startup studio