- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Saas Software Customer Support Officer - Italian speaker
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
In 2009, they set out on an adventure with a clear vision to help brands and retailers succeed in the new e-commerce era.
E-commerce & marketing teams, brands, agencies: they work together to manage product data, automate activity on marketplaces, and optimize performance on marketing channels. With their platform, 4,600 merchants sell their products on 1,600 partner networks in more than 42 countries.Their support aims to take merchants’ business to the next level.
The more they improve their platform, the more they expand into international markets, the more they grow, the more ambition there is for Lengow to become the central platform helping every seller automate their e-commerce business and grow. Today, they are already focusing on the next 10 years and what they can bring to this ever-changing industry.
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
How would you like to join the international Customer Success team, which is at the heart of Lengow's development?
The Customer Success team is responsible for providing functional and technical support to merchants to help them make the best use of the Lengow platform and deal with any issues.
In this context, Julian, our Customer Support Manager, is looking for a Customer Support Officer.
This position is open for our office of Nantes, Paris and Barcelona
Within the Customer Success team, which is made up of around twenty people of all nationalities, your main tasks will be :
- Provide functional and technical support to our merchants and ensure their satisfaction in the daily use of our Lengow platform (by phone or ticketing tool) in a considerate accurate, timely and qualitative manner,
- Ensure that merchants can use all the features offered by our solution
- Escalate issues to our Technical support team : Reproduce, qualify and write summaries of the various incidents,
- Suggest customer documentation updates or creation in order to reduce the need for assistance.
- Liaise with the customer sucess manager in order to report and alert them in case of difficulties in using Lengow.
To carry out these missions, we are looking for a person with the following skills :
- You are native Italian or fluent
- Working in an international context, you have a very good level of English, French basic level is a plus
- You are resolutely customer oriented, empathetic and patient
- You are recognised for your analytical and synthesis skills,
- You have a technical background (or strong personal interest) and you like being a problem solver !
- You have good interpersonal skills, you know how to deal with all types of people and you like to work in a team
- You are autonomous, proactive and resourcefull
Your motivation and interpersonal skills will make the difference!
Hiring process :
- HR interview with Alexandre our Talent Aquisition Manager
- Manager interview with Julian, Customer Support Manager and Sophie (Head of support).
- Technical test with Julian
- Reference taking, then hiring promise.
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)...)
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter