- Logiciels, E-commerce
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Customer Success Manager - Spanish/French Market (H/F)
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
In 2009, they set out on an adventure with a clear vision to help brands and retailers succeed in the new e-commerce era.
E-commerce & marketing teams, brands, agencies: they work together to manage product data, automate activity on marketplaces, and optimize performance on marketing channels. With their platform, 4,600 merchants sell their products on 1,600 partner networks in more than 42 countries.Their support aims to take merchants’ business to the next level.
The more they improve their platform, the more they expand into international markets, the more they grow, the more ambition there is for Lengow to become the central platform helping every seller automate their e-commerce business and grow. Today, they are already focusing on the next 10 years and what they can bring to this ever-changing industry.
Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/Barcelona.
Marlène, Head of Customer Success and the whole team (composed by 14 persons from an international context) are looking for a new Customer Success to take care of french and spanish customers and to make them grow.
Your main mission will be :
• Development of the client’s portfolio, through upsells actions and new business offers
• Develoment of existing customers, identification of business opportunities in order to generate more revenues (farming, cross sell and additional services).
• Customer relationship management, contract follow-up, commercial follow-up and loyalty building.
• You will also ensure the overall customer satisfaction (limiting churn), in particular in close work with our Support team, based in Nantes, and the rest of the teams (BackOffice, Legal, Marketing).
By joining the Customer Success team, you will be able to :
- Be in direct contact with the customer in order to discuss, understand their needs and accompany them in their projects.
- Be the link with the different departments of the company and be a real conductor within Lengow in order to satisfy the needs of our customers!
- Become an expert in all aspects of e-commerce in a stimulating environment where learning is continuous
1. TAM interview with Alex.
2. Manager interview with Marlene, our Head of Customer Success Manager.
3. Role Play with Marlene and a member of her team.
4. Interview with Mathieu, our Chief Customer Officer.
5. Reference taking, then hiring promise.
We are looking for a person who is willing to invest in this great adventure, with the following skills:
• You have at least 3 years experience in the digital sector (e-commerce or Saas), and have successful commercial experience in a similar position with a focus on key accounts (Account Manager or Customer Success Manager)
• You will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with a good knowledge of the market and a good understanding of the market and its needs.
• You are fluent in French, Spanish and English
• You have a good command of Excel
• Finally, you like to take up ambitious challenges and share our passion for digital
Joining Lengow is also an opportunity to benefit from many advantages :
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (Hybrid remote policy, flexible hours, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets).
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.
Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter