Head of Sales
- Paris 2e Arrondissement
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 7 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Head of Sales
- Paris 2e Arrondissement
French #Fintech Lemon Way is a European accredited Payment Institution for the new economy and operates over 29+ countries.
Lemon Way processes payments for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, by providing duly compliant payment services: KYC, crediting, fraud detection. We also secure funds and payments through a high-standard and high-performing product fully adaptable to our customer needs.
Join a hyper-growing and exciting company that brings one of the most powerful payment factory into a booming market:
- 75+ motivated and talented employees (plan to almost double the workforce in the next 24 months)
- Shape the future of payments and work in the heart of the new digital economy
- Be part of a supportive, knowledge-sharing team that empowers every single talent to reach their full potential
- Work in a Tech and dynamic environment
- Office in Paris downtown with a nice working environment
Descriptif du poste
Lemon Way is actively looking for a highly driven, strategic-thinking, strong people manager VP of Sales to lead, develop and grow our European Sales Team.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, your main responsibility will be about:
- Driving new business growth
- Keep building and shaping the sales team
- Collaborating with the CCO to further define the commercial playbook for Lemon Way.
- Working closely with various in-house teams, Onboarding, Marketing, controlling to further position our products, services & solutions effectively with top prospects.
- Supporting your teams sourcing and converting inbound/outbound leads whilst ensuring they are outperforming their sales targets.
- Encouraging and mentoring with effective performance management, to develop every new hire and develop existing team members.
- Working actively on duplicating & adapting our playbook and team to new market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build and execute at a fast pace a European sales strategy within an exciting fast growing company. You aim at growing the results of your team 100% YoY.
You are ideally bringing similar successful experiences but also a strong “SaaS” sales knowhow allowing helping Lemon Way to grow toward high profitability velocity model.
- Building and driving the inbound/outbound sales strategy, overseeing SDRs, Account Exec and Country Management teams
- Building and leading a high performing sales team to hit ambitious ever-growing targets
- Leveraging strategic alliances with organizations across the ecosystem
- Overseeing CRM to monitor core metrics, KPIs, and trends
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement through regular analysis of the team’s performance - being reactive and inspiring change
- Collaborating with Marketing to craft messaging, presentations and proposals
- Assist the management team with analytics and decisions
- Team player, highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
- Appreciate moving environment, have superior organizational skills and a true make-it-happen attitude.
- 7 years Sales and/or Business Development experience in both ecommerce and online payment industries, ideally in fast-growing start-up-like environments
- International experience, (English, French, a 3rd language is a real plus (DE/IT/SP))
- Competitive salary packaging, with ambitious OTE
- Contract type: CDI (Full Time - Permanent Employment Contract)
- Location: Paris-France - Rue du Sentier
- EMEA travel to be anticipated (up to 40%)
- Start Date: when you’ll be ready - the soonest.
Déroulement des entretiens
Application: please send your resume & cover letter (English) to Martin-Pierre (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Découvrez l'équipe de Lemon Way
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin