- Paris 2e Arrondissement
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 3 ans
- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
- Paris 2e Arrondissement
French #Fintech Lemon Way is a European accredited Payment Institution for the new economy and operates over 29+ countries.
Based very soon in the center of Paris (Sentier district), Lemon Way processes payments for marketplaces and crowdfunding platforms, by providing duly compliant payment services: KYC, crediting, fraud detection etc.
At Lemon Way, we also secure funds and payments through a high-standard and super-performing SaaS product fully adaptable to our customer needs.
Join a hyper-growing and exciting company that brings one of the most powerful payment factory into a booming market:
- 75+ motivated and talented employees
- Shape the future of payments and work in the heart of the new digital economy
- Be part of a supportive, knowledge-sharing team that empowers every single talent to reach their full potential
- Work in a tech and dynamic environment
- Free coffee; fully-equipped kitchen; ping pong table and Sony PS4; afterworks and way more!
Descriptif du poste
[WANTED] In order to support the company through its significant growth, we are looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager to drive the delivery of new products and features to keep the business relevant and competitive.
As a key member of the #InnovationTeam, your role is to be a product leader, by making sure all departments are involved in all product’s lifecycle and being the real connection between all internal teams (sales, development, production, marketing etc.)
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Determining customers’ needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommending the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements and appraising new product ideas and changes.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Providing feedbacks and forecasts on the product’s evolution, making sure that is released on time, with the proper quality
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs, by preparing return-on-investment analyses and establishing time schedules.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops with our customers and establishing personal networks
- Helping to craft the ever-evolving roadmap, providing suggestions that are in accordance with the company strategy
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive and quickly progress within an exciting and fast-growing company at the forefront of online innovation
- You are a real team player with a deep sense of collaboration but also are comfortable working autonomously
- Highly motivated and client-oriented, you are not afraid to over achieve challenges and have great communication & interpersonal skills
- You like owning a project and taking responsibility for its delivery
- You are able to manage your time effectively and prioritize workload in a fast and competitive environment
- You have strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background would be a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus.
- You enjoy evolving in a multicultural environment
- 3+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of working with engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- A knowledge of the payment / banking / finance industry would be a strong plus. If you know what DCC, KYC, PSD, PCI, PISP or SCTInst mean, we’d love to hear from you! (if not, no worries, we’ll explain)
- Contract type: CDI (Full Time - Permanent Employment Contract)
- Location: Paris-France - Rue du Sentier (Metro station line 9)
- Start Date: when you’ll be ready - the soonest.
Découvrez l'équipe de Lemon Way
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Linkedin