Client Success Officer
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 6 mois
- FinTech / InsurTech
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Client Success Officer
French #FinTech Lemon Way is an accredited Payment Institution for the New Economy.
Lemon Way collects payments from clients from new economy sites : participative financing platforms (crowdfunding), sharing economy, marketplaces, online retailers and mobile payment operators.
Lemon Way ensures fight against fraud and secures its client operations.
Lemon Way received its payment institution accreditation from the ACPR in 2012 and has a “financial passport” for 29 countries.
Come grow with us at LEMON WAY:
- Join +70 (and increasing) hyper-motivated and talented individuals in a company that is pretty much multiplying by two its turnover every year
- Have a positive impact on the world, and be at the heart of the new economy, while shaping the future of payments
- Be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and empowers every single talent to reach their full potential and continue learning
- Work in a Tech environment, built around cutting edge and innovative solutions
- Enjoy our 14 000 square feet office, just 10 minutes away from Paris. And in January 2020, we will work in our brand new headquarters “rue du Sentier” in Paris!
- Free coffee; Fully-equipped kitchen; ping pong table and PS4 ; dedicated parking spaces; weekly urban soccer games and boxes courses; afterworks; and way more!
Descriptif du poste
As a key member of our Client Success team, you will be an expert and client advocate who will help make our clients successful in ensuring their requests are taken care of properly within the applicable SLA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing, understanding, and answering client requests/questions received by phone or through Lemon Way Support system (Zendesk)
- Coordinating complex client requests/questions with the concerned service(s), while making sure that these are answered/solved in the best way possible
- Coordinating support-related exchanges with Lemon Way banks and service providers whenever necessary and ensuring follow up actions are in place
- Promoting and participating in the ongoing improvement of the Lemon Way Support Center (https://support.lemonway.com/hc/en-us)
- Actively participating in the definition, implementation, and optimization of Lemon Way Client Success processes and operating models
- Sharing product bugs & improvement ideas to the Product, Marketing, and IT teams
- Ultimately, being a client advocate within the organization and making everything possible to ensure a strong and steady client satisfaction
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to thrive and quickly progress within an exciting young company at the forefront of online innovation: the ideal candidate for this role will be client-oriented with good communication and analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills in both English and French (another European language - Spanish or Italian preferably - is a plus)
- Ability to set priorities & meet deadlines
- Capacity/willingness to build and grow customer relationships
- Setting and managing client expectations and negotiating appropriate resolutions to issues
- Passion, energy and enthusiasm for the FinTech environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Sales/International Sales or Marketing
- Relevant internship/work experience as a Client Service Officer/Account Manager, ideally in a tech’ environment
- Atypical profiles will be considered as well!
- Contract type: CDI
- Experience: Junior
- Location: Montreuil (“Croix de Chavaux” metro station, on line 9), Paris in January 2020
- Start Date: ASAP
Découvrez l'équipe de Lemon Way
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin