- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 3 ans
- SaaS / Cloud Services
- Début :
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- > 3 ans
Contracts have remained unchanged for 30 years.
Their content has simply been moved from a sheet of paper to a computer screen and companies have had to adapt, using everyday tools due to a lack of suitable equipment.
Because they are at the heart of business and business relationships, Leeway reinvents contract negotiation with a collaborative and intuitive experience.
Leeway enables companies to manage the complete contract lifecycle, from generation through negotiation, signing and up to monitoring, in a simple and automated way.
- Full-time position based in Paris with flexibility
- 3+ years of experience designing digital products
- 42 000€ - 60 000€ compensation
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options in the company
- A talented team building the future of contracts
🔧 The position
- You’ll have to deliver value quickly to customers by designing and implementing small and incremental features in autonomy.
- You will be focus on 2 of the core product metrics: virality and activation.
- As Leeway is a product-led solution, one of your core mission will be to work on the virality and improve the k-factor in order to maximize this customer acquisition channel.
- You’ll work on customer activation in close collaboration with the customer success team.
- We look for someone that can design but also develop solutions with a strong lean mindset.
- You’ll collaborate with the product, tech, sales, marketing and customer success teams in order to ship right.
👟 About you
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve built designed B2B SaaS products. Our idea of great solution is questioning as many assumptions as possible. You have the ability to take the perspective of users and think critically about what will bring them value.
- You like to test new things. We’ll encourage you to try crazy things in order to always offer the best experience to our customers.
- You love lean methodology. You implement things quickly, track the results and improve them.
- You have basic design skills. You are good in the use of Sketch/Figma and can design a solution from scratch.
- JS has no secret for you. You know how to code and you like to play with JS. This is important because you’ll have to implement the solutions you’ve designed.
- You understand the business. You have the ability to analyze how a new product ties in with market needs and customer preferences. You are capable of aligning your work with the overarching business goals.
- You’ve been a software engineer before.
- You’ve already worked on product-led B2B SaaS and you always talk about k-factor.
💭 How we work
- Trust & Ownership: Take, own and implement decisions to build Leeway from scratch. We are not rushing to market but focus on a quality product and the little big details.
- Flexible working hours: We don’t run meetings before 2pm. We use meetings when needed and not per default.
- Think big: We believe that the status quo is meant to be broken and we will always encourage you to dare.
🛠 Our Stack
- Frontend: React, TypeScript, Tailwind
- Backend: NodeJS, TypeScript, GraphQL
- Cloud: AWS
- CI / CD: Github, Docker
- Design: Sketch/Figma
- Data: Amplitude
🌈 Our stance
- We stand against racism and fully support all genders. We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
- We don’t look for shiny CVs and we don’t really care about your degrees. We like atypical profiles and self-taught people. We like people who take risks, even if they fail, more than those who don’t.
🌱 Our offer
- Full time contract
- 42 000€ - 65 000€ p.a.
- 0.2% - 0.4% stock options of Leeway: We want everybody to be a true owner in Leeway.
- Visa sponsorship available and your relocation will be covered
🎁 Benefits & perks
- 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Easy remote work policy: We are an international team and believe in co-located teams. So if you want to work from home or from another place in Europe for some time, no need to take vacation.
- Get your perfect setup: You’ll receive all new equipment including a laptop, monitor, headset and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Lunch on us: As french founders, lunch is one of our favorite moment of the day. We eat lunch together as a team from our favorite restaurants around (trust me, french cuisine is worth it 😉) and we also have a full kitchen if you’re into cooking! Otherwise there’s plenty of fruits and other healthy food to go around!
- Central and lofty office: Our modern office is located in Sentier, in the center of Paris with plenty of great things around. You’ll find a lot of design references and we encourage you to add your personal touch to feel like home.
- Company health insurance policy: Leeway offers top of the line benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Parental leave: Leeway believes in #ParentalAct and offers new parents 4 weeks of paid time away to spend quality time with family. Biological, adoptive and foster parents are all eligible for parental leave.
🤔 Our process
The starting date is as soon as possible. However, we are willing to wait for the right candidate. And will do everything to accommodate your needs. We are mindful of your time and going through all stages can be done within one week. Once you’ve passed them all we will extend a formal offer.
You’ll walk through six stages:
- Get to know each other: A 30mn call to pitch Leeway and get you excited to join. We’ll also use this chance to see whether both our expectations align.
- Interview on your achievements, skills and how you could contribute to Leeway’s culture: Antoine and you are going to chat more about the position, your experiences, what you value and expect, and whatever is on your mind.
- Technical assessment: We know that your time is valuable we don’t want it to be painful for you. We’ve actually designed an assessment that requires a minimum of time to be completed. Once done, we’ll have a quick call to understand how and why you did things this way and give you feedback.
- References call: We’ll ask you to make an intro to one or two people you worked with in a previous experience. We see this as a truly two-sided decision and we’ll make you an intro to one of our investors to give you as many insights into us as possible if you want.
- Meet the team: You’ll get to meet our two other team members (Sébastien & Thibaut). We value team fit over everything else. This also gives you the chance to see whether you’d enjoy working with us.
- A drink/lunch with the team: Because it’s also great to have a relaxing chat and talk about everything like good old friends.
We’re lucky to hear from you 🙂
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin