La Belle Assiette
- FoodTech, Evénementiel
- < 15 salariés
UK Customers & Chefs 👩🍳 Care Manager (F/H) - CDI
- Début :
- Salaire entre 33K € et 42K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +4
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
About La Belle Assiette - Who are we?
La Belle Assiette was launched in 2013 with a vision: Empower private chefs through technology and the marketplace to cater premium and personalised culinary experiences, anytime, everywhere !
With La Belle Assiette, the restaurant comes to your home, company’s office or to iconic venues.
The company has built a robust platform which allows private and corporate clients to book a local Chef, in just a few clicks.
Our partners are independent professional Chefs, spread across 5 markets in Europe, managing their business on their fingertips, while focusing on what they are passionate about: inventing new recipes.
Our network currently counts more than 450 active Chefs and we strive every day to help each one of them grow their business and break the silos with traditional restaurants and catering.
For more details: see https://labelleassiette.fr
Here are some facts :
- 700 events a month in 2021 (avg.) and growing !
- Customers and Chefs rate us 4.8/5 - See here Google Sellers reviews
- Our customers are increasingly mature to book culinary experiences online. Conversion has doubled since 2019
- 75% of the bookings are performed 100% online ie. without human intervention. Still, after the initial booking, we always contact our users to promote a human and personalised experience.
La Belle Assiette is backed by qualified investors, we raised over €4M from renowned Entrepreneurs, Business Angels and VCs including Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Thibaud Elzière (Fotolia, eFounders), Laurent Plantier (ex-Ducasse, French Food Capital), the founders of l’Atelier des Chefs (Europe’s leading cooking workshop), Kima Ventures, and the Elior Group.
Are you attracted by premium lifestyle services in general?
Are you naturally a problem solver? Are you ready to “smile” on the phone in (almost) all circumstances?
Are you looking for a high-empowering role, with a high degree of autonomy?
By joining La Belle Assiette Customer Care team, you will have the opportunity to become an expert in Customer Care & Operations excellence. You will also gain a 360° understanding of our product and services, interacting with our Tech, Marketing and Finance teams.
This is a diverse role with daily intractions with both our users and professional Chefs. Some of them are quite characters !
You’ll join an international team of 12 people, with different backgrounds, with a resolutely entrepreneurial, insanely helpful, challenging and highly driven attitude.
💪🏻 As our La Belle Assiette UK Customers & Chefs Care Manager, you will :
- Improve satisfaction and user experience, using remote contact channels: phone, email, live chat ;
- Bring a precise and fast answer to our Chefs and users on all contact channels: emails, phone, live chat
- Respond to customer requests for quotes by telephone, email and live chat and convert them ;
- You will also have to manage complex cases from time to time: ultra personalisation with VVIP users, payments, invoicing, etc. ;
- You will act as a mediator in disputes between Chefs and users to help them find an amicable solution
- Promote customer feedback thanks to various contacts with users and chefs throughout the entire event lifecycle ;
- You will be the diligent voice of our users and Chefs: centralise feedback and triage/translate individual feedback into enhanced FAQs, new functionalities’ specifications, improved processes ; and
- Participate in continuous product and service improvements, interacting with the Tech team as well as selected priority project work. An example of recent projects the team worked on? Introduction of a new pricing structure, launch of a new culinary experience. etc.
🤩 Looks like you are an ideal candidate, if you have/are …
- A first experience in customer support and sales (at least 1 year)
- Customer centric - be the customers’ ambassador (clients and Chefs)
- Problem solver - you like to be confronted and live with (pressing) problems
- Excellent sales skills, including selling over the phone
- A team player, insanely helpful
- Native English speaker
- Fluent in French - min. B2 ( you will be exposed to our French customers from time to time).
💪 oh, and even better if you have :
- An experience in Hospitality or premium services with a digital exposure
- Already used remote relationship management SaaS tools : Front, Aircall, Intercom etc.
What you will get from us
First, you’ll get a huge amount of flexibility around your work/life balance and remote work. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that.
Oh, and here’s what else you’ll get:
- A market salary (fixed + 20% variable bonus, based on measurable KPIs)
- Equity grant to participate in La Belle Assiette’s success via BSPCEs
- Flexible remote-friendly policy already in place
- The usual holidays
- Excellent medical insurance : Alan blue
- Awesome co-working office in Paris, next to Canal Saint-Martin & Bassin de la Villette
- 50% reimbursement of the Pass Navigo (Public transportation)
- Swile Card (Tickets restaurant) incl. remote work days - 60% paid by us.
But even more important: a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status and disability status.
A 30/45’ video call with Julie, Head of Customers & Chefs Operations, Europe, to fully understand your aspirations and answer any questions you may have.
A case study to assess your technical knowledge. Performed remotely. Usually takes 2-3 hrs.
Two 45’ interviews preferably face-to-face (or video) with our CEO and another team member to align job expectations, collaboration and company culture
⚡️ Firm job offer within 48hrs! ⚡️ and taking references
La Belle Assiette
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter