La Belle Assiette
- FoodTech, Evénementiel
- < 15 salariés
Key Accounts & Chefs Partner Success Manager | F/M | FoodTech 👩🍳
- Début :
- Salaire entre 41K € et 52K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
La Belle Assiette was launched in 2013 with a vision: *Empower private chefs through technology and the marketplace to cater unique food experiences, anytime, everywhere! 👩🏽🍳
With La Belle Assiette, the restaurant comes to your home, company’s office or to iconic venues 🍽️
The company has built a robust platform which allows private and corporate clients to book a local Chef, in just a few clicks. 📱
Initially launched a pure B2C markeplace, La Belle Assiette is rapidly expanding into B2B, as Corporate decision-makers increasingly look for meaningful culinary event experiences.
Our growing network of 450 independent Chefs, spread across 5 markets in Europe, manage their business on their fingertips, while focusing on what they are passionate about: inventing new recipes. 🍪
La Belle Assiette is backed by qualified investors, we raised over €4M from renowned Entrepreneurs, Business Angels and VCs including Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Thibaud Elzière (Fotolia, eFounders), Laurent Plantier (ex-Ducasse, French Food Capital), Nicolas & François Bergerault (L’Atelier des Chefs), Kima Ventures, and Elior Group.
What is the role of the Key Accounts & Partners Success Manager (“CSM”) at La Belle Assiette ?
As the first CSM of our team, your role will be to support a portfolio of Corporate customers and (Chefs) Partners in the post-sales steps.
You will train them to better use our tools. And you will be responsible for increasing the revenue generated by these customers building on their expectations.
You will share your time between (Chefs) Partners’ engagement and training on one hand, and account development of existing Corporate customers on the other hand.
Working closely with Julie, our Head of Operations, you will:
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of several dozens of Corporate customers and (Chefs) Partners in France, the UK and Switzerland 📞;
- Push new use cases and features to generate upsell/cross-sell opportunities ;
- Two-way communication on La Belle Assiette’s strategic evolutions and gather information on our customers’ news ;
- Identify new ways to prevent and minimize churn ;
- Create new training resources and content to grow customers’ and partners’ engagement and usage of the platform ;
- Amplify the voice of the customers and chefs to contribute to our product roadmap ;
- In order to reach your objectives, work with other teams : marketing, ops, product/Tech.
You’ll join an international team of 12 people, with different backgrounds and a resolutely entrepreneurial, caring, hardworking and highly driven attitude.
The small team means everyone is supportive and cares about sharing their knowledge. 🤗
Once you have been trained, you will immediately be a huge contributor to the sales performance, with exposure to varied tasks and responsibilities (biz dev, sales, communication, online marketing, technology).
What you will get from us:
- A market salary (fixed + commissions)
- Equity grant to participate in La Belle Assiette’s success via BSPCEs
- Flexible remote-friendly policy already in place
- Health insurance
- Awesome co-working office in Paris, next to Canal Saint-Martin & Bassin de la Villette
- 50% reimbursement of the Pass Navigo (Public transportation)
- Swile Card (Tickets restaurant) for weekdays lunch (60% paid by us)
But even more important: a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, and knowing that you help Chefs all over Europe share their love for food with our customers. You’ll also be able to taste Chefs’ food creations from time to time 😋
- 3-5 years professional experience, including 2 years+ in a Customer Success role for a digital marketplace or a SaaS solution (hospitality, luxury and premium goods retailing, start-up).
- Empathetic: You are passionate and patient in order to provide a fantastic experience to your Customers and Chefs.
- Curious: You are curious and a quick learner, you like to absorb a high volume of new information and translate it into action.
- Great communicator: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French.
- Collaboration: You are able to work effectively with different teams.
- Data-driven: You understand the drivers and how to evaluate the success of your work, you are able to generate insights based on data generated.
- Maker: You like tools & systems (including but not restricted to CRM) enough to come up with new innovative solutions to reach our customers & prioritize your work.
- Native-level French or English speaker.
- Advanced English and French (C1 or more) to communicate well with Chefs across Europe and the rest of the team.
- A 30/45’ video call with our CFO, to fully understand your aspirations and answer any questions you may have.
- A case study to assess your technical knowledge and 30’ feedback meeting with the hiring manager, Head of Customers and Chefs Operations Europe.
- Two 45’ interviews preferably face-to-face (or video) with our CEO and another team member to align job expectations, collaboration and company culture
- ⚡️ Firm job offer! ⚡️ and taking references
We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status and disability status.
La Belle Assiette
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter