- IT / Digital, FinTech / InsurTech, E-commerce
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Data Governance Manager
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 5 ans
Who are they?
Would you like to work in a dynamic, international, technological environment, helping build something great from the ground up?
Following the Admiral Group Business Strategy, Admiral EU is launching an ambitious Data & Analytics (D&A) initiative to build strong foundations in terms of skills, governance and technology. In many areas of our business, data is essential to better understand the challenges that we face to make sound strategic and operational decisions. We have been delivering business value from Big Data and Machine Learning for a few years, and we now seek to industrialise and automate the whole D&A value chain. We are currently building our Agile teams and we would like to onboard skilled and motivated candidates like you!
The Data Governance Manager will bring key expertise and experience to define and implement a data governance strategy for our D&A initiative. The Governance Manager will lead the EU Data Governance Specialists to catalogue the company data assets, build the business glossary and manage the whole data lifecycle. Delivering this work with high quality and in a timely manner will be fundamental for the success of our D&A ambitions.
This role could be performed from the UK, Spain, France or Italy, with high flexibility for remote work.
Key Objectives :
- Understand our key datasets, that is, what is critical to the business and how is it used
- Communicate across business areas to build a culture where the value of data is recognised and leveraged
- Design and support the implementation of processes to manage the whole data lifecycle
Main Responsibilities :
- Ensure that the responsibilities for data ownership are properly understood and carried out
- Manage standard business terms, metadata and data documentation
- Help ensure that the company data is fit for purpose, including its metadata
- Provide advice to select the most suitable tooling to support data governance processes
- Manage key interactions with the internal Compliance, Data Protection and InfoSec departments
This is you !
- 5 years of experience in data governance, ideally in financial services
- Knowledge of and ideally certified in frameworks such as the DAMA DMBOK and the CMMI DMM
- Experience using solutions such as Collibra and Informatica
- Experience working in an environment that uses the Agile project management methodology
- Fluent in English. Ideally, fluent in a second language (Spanish, French or Italian)