- Big Data
- De 50 à 250 salariés
Since 2014, Kpler has been a pioneer in using the possibilities offered by modern data technologies to the benefit of commodity market players. Our proprietary algorithms systematically aggregate and process raw data from hundreds of sources, to deliver market players with high-frequency and actionable market information. Our clients span from world-leading trading houses, industrial and shipping companies, as well as financial players. By providing full transparency over commodity movements, Kpler enables them to drive new opportunities and make better-informed decisions for their businesses. Kpler has a footprint in every major commodity market hub and keeps expanding at a fast pace in each region of the world.
What you’ll do:
You will participate in the evolution of our platform app.kpler.com (code, test, deployment, support) and derived applications with the aim of extracting (API, scraping), consolidating, (ETL), and applying algorithms (data-mining, business rules) on large data sets, and make them available (Postgres, ElasticSearch).
For example, you will improve our vessel destination forecast algorithm.
You will be tested on, and expected to work with the following stack :
Python, Posgresql, SQLAlchemy, ElasticSearch, AWS…
The technical team works in lean mode to continually improve our SaaS applications and API.
You could be a good fit if…
- Python and ideally with a first experience in startups
- Knowledge in Scala could be a plus
- Crafty, handy and pragmatic, you code on Linux / Mac and are both comfortable with CLI and graphical interfaces
- You commit on Open source projects and you are present on GitHub
- There is more than 12 different nationalities at Kpler, you must be able to interact with all team members in a functional English
Why you REALLY need to join us…
- Interesting product & challenging technical problems to solve: our market is very specialized and quite complicated! This means we build real algos and there’s some serious software engineering at work here!
- Our growth is exponential: we build new features and products everyday! We frequently tackle brand new business areas which means there’s always everything to build and always an interesting problem to sink your teeth into!
- We are still small enough that you can get exposure to our entire tech architecture, be close to the business, see the impact you make and build your career trying out different things!
- We are at the cross-road of Software Engineering, Commodity and Finance. This creates an interesting cultural mix: We value the flexibility, collaboration and employee-centric approach that the Tech culture brings but we also value the pragmatism, hard-working and intellectual excellence expectation that often runs in the Finance and Energy worlds.
- You’ll get to work in a truly global work environment: With offices in 6 countries, we come from more than 20 countries and speak more than 15 languages.
- We offer competitive compensation & benefits and are looking for feedback and opportunity to improve them everyday!
Meet the Kpler team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin