- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Senior Unreal/Unity Developer
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Who are they?
Kinetix is a no-code 3D creation tool powered by Artificial Intelligence. The web-based platform leverages AI motion capture to convert videos into 3D animations.
We make 3D animation accessible to every creator so they can create engaging stories and web3 experiences. By facilitating 3D content creation, we want to empower creators by creating new revenue opportunities for them.
Kinetix raised $11 million in Seed Funding with participation from 2 major virtual worlds - The Sandbox & ZEPETO in May 2022. This investment supports the expansion of our AI-powered & no-code tools in the Web3 to drive self-expression in the Metaverse.
At Kinetix Product is key. Our vision is to humanize the Metaverse by enabling self-expression & 3D UGC in virtual worlds. To do so, we are developing 4 product bricks: a no-code 3D animation studio, an NFT marketplace to trade 3D emotes, a game plugin for self-expression in the metaverse and our website to showcase our identity and guide developers. The Experience team is looking for a top-notch Senior Unity / Unreal Developer to:
- Deploy and monitor integration of Kinetix Unreal/Unity SDK
- Enrich Kinetix SDK based on ambitious product roadmap with new features
- Maintain and optimise the Kinetix Unreal/Unity SDK
Please allow yourself to apply! Studies show that women and people belonging to minority groups are less likely to apply to jobs when they do not meet all the qualifications, especially in the tech field.
At Kinetix, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you’re excited about this job position, we encourage you to apply even though you might not match each requirement.
This job description is a framework of requirements, so take it as a guide. You may be the right candidate for this or another role, and we look forward to receiving your applications.
You have the ideal profile if you:
- Have expertise in Unity/C# and Unreal/C++ strong proficiency at troubleshooting Tech related issues and experience in web development
- Are a critical thinker and a problem solver with a keen eye for identifying problems in workflows and processes (and driving them to a resolution)
- Have an eagerness to develop new skills and explore new problem spaces on a daily basis (Animations Systems, Web, Network, Optimisations and Legal)
- Have a successful track record of SDK production
- Have a real interest for Blockchain environment
- Have a creative and hacker mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Speak and write English fluently
- First call with Paul-Auguste, the hiring manager and technical lead of integration team at Kinetix
- Second call with one Integration team member to assess technical skills and fit.
- Third call with another Integration team member to assess experiences and fit.
- Last call with CEO to assess fit and motivation.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter