- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
R&D Deep Learning Intern
- Stage (4 à 6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Kinetix is a no-code 3D creation tool powered by Artificial Intelligence. The web-based platform leverages AI motion capture to convert videos into 3D animations.
We make 3D animation accessible to every creator so they can create engaging stories and web3 experiences. By facilitating 3D content creation, we want to empower creators by creating new revenue opportunities for them.
Kinetix raised $11 million in Seed Funding with participation from 2 major virtual worlds - The Sandbox & ZEPETO in May 2022. This investment supports the expansion of our AI-powered & no-code tools in the Web3 to drive self-expression in the Metaverse.
By joining Kinetix’s R&D team, you are likely to work on the following missions :
- Reviewing the scientific literature for a range of given problems concerning computer vision, 3D animation, reinforcement learning, manifold learning, or generative modeling
- Developing algorithms to manipulate animation data and improve the quality of our existing datasets
- Designing and training deep learning models to solve tasks concerning 3d animation
- Integrating those models or algorithms on the web application we are developing
Please allow yourself to apply!
Studies show that women and people belonging to minority groups are less likely to apply to jobs when they do not meet all the qualifications, especially in the tech field.
At Kinetix, we are building a diverse and inclusive workplace. If you’re excited about this job position, we encourage you to apply even though you might not match each requirement.
This job description is a framework of requirements, so take it as a guide. You may be the right candidate for this or another role, and we look forward to receiving your applications.
You have the ideal profile if you :
- are passionate about technical deep learning problems
- want to develop and experiment with various state-of-the-art methods
- are autonomous and want to work on tasks with significant ownership
- have some experience in Python development and machine learning libraries
- are curious about 3d animation, and have a desire to learn and progress
- First call with one or two R&D members to present the company, the team, our project management, answer any questions you might have about the internship…
- Second call with the head of R&D to go a bit deeper in the technical questions and validate the human fit
- Third call with the CEO or CTO to discuss the administrative part of the internship and contract