Head of Brand & Communications
- > 7 ans
Head of Brand & Communications
- > 7 ans
We are entering a new era of AI, interested?
Our mission at Kili is to help F1000 (Safran, Credit Agricole, Bureau Veritas..) and scale-up (VitaDX, Jellysmack…) clients to industrialize their AI projects into production.
The company secured over $30 million from tier 1 VCs (Serena Capital, Headline, Balderton) with support from top business angels (CEO Algolia, CEO Datadog, and others..). Therefore, Kili is on its way to scale up aggressively to the global market with the best data annotation solution.
What can you expect?
At Kili, we are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. The Head of Brand & Communications role is a great way for overachievers, very ambitious, tenacious and resourceful people to position their-self on a strong career growth path within Kili. At Kili, we are a performance driven organisation and yours will define your evolution at Kili.
Who are we looking for ?
Kili Technology is growing, and we’re looking for a creative, passionate, and resourceful Head of Brand & Communications to join our executive team. This is a great opportunity to build a category leader, shape a brand, drive corporate communications strategy and execution for a high-growth B2B tech startup. This person will be responsible for defining the narrative and telling our story, building global awareness of Kili Technology, our brand and products through engagements with press (PR), industry analysts (AR), events, social media, community engagement, content strategy, and internal communications. We have a big appetite to be a leader and are looking for that unique person who can help us achieve these goals. We have a fun, high-paced environment and are driven to succeed.
You’ll work closely with the rest of the company, especially the CEO. You’ll play a critical role in moving the company to the next level.
- Contribute to define and to best frames the problem we address, and to put Kili in position to own its category
- Create and deliver an essential global communications plan that leads to long-term brand building and business goals, encompassing public relations, events, social media, analyst relations, community engagement, content strategy, and internal communications.
- Develop communications strategy to foster relationships and engagement with our target audiences (press, analysts, influencers, customers, investors)
- Oversee PR and influencer programs.; lead and manage a global PR firm to create an effective PR strategy and build relationships with key business media contacts at the national levels in business, health tech and tech trades
- Drive executive thought leadership, speaking engagements, executive presentations. Prepare company spokespeople for media engagements
- Compose, research and edit communications materials including press pitches, press releases, policy talking points and white papers, blogs, talking points and speeches/ presentations for executives
- Partner with leadership, marketing, product, and sales on product launches, customer events, and business updates
- Provide coaching and training to executive leadership on both internal and external communications to key stakeholders, customers, providers and partners.
- Monitor tech trends in the B2B software space, including AI, MLOps and Data
- Develop and maintain a performance tracking system to ensure communications strategies are achieving goals.
- 8+ years of B2B brand, communications, public relations experience in fast-paced technology companies
- Fearless storyteller; ability to craft high-impact news and package top-notch content on rapid deadlines, but also be strategic in thoughtful press and comms planning
- Prior experience in promoting complex software products / technologies that have a strong developer/technical audience
- Ability to forge strong press and influencer relationships via high integrity PR execution. Strong relationships with national business and tier 1 tech press preferred
- Ability to create world class events, bringing together global experts & leaders, to build thought leadership
- Adept at working with C-level executives, board members, customer executives, and community leaders
- Experience managing an external PR agency as an integrated operational member of the team to get great results
- Superb writing skills with experience in creating long- and short-form content for all B2B marketing channels
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Fluency in English or native speaker
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin