- Télétravail total possible
- Application mobile, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.5m+ users
- 1400+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €8b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to join us on our mission of helping all consumers shop smarter while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As VP Operations, your mission will be to bring Joko to the next level as a company, through a combination of operational excellence, top-notch analytics, and world-class customer experience. It is a very transverse leadership role in which you will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by working with all teams and helping the organization scale. You will report to the CEO and be a member of the Executive Committee. You will be in charge of managing 3 teams of very talented individuals. Together, these teams have a headcount of 10 people (full-time contracts) and one of your missions will be to hire for your team as the company grows.
The 3 teams you will be in charge of are:
Business Operations. The “Biz Ops” team’s main mission is to drive and support the company’s growth by launching new business initiatives and optimizing day-to-day procedures to ensure the organization runs efficiently. The team impacts nearly every part of the business, through a combination of strategic project management, performance monitoring, and process building and optimization.
Data. The Data team’s mission is to empower all the teams in their decision-making: through the monitoring of the business, advanced data analyses, but also by building the tools that enable all teams to access information autonomously. Their scope goes from Data Analytics to Data Engineering.
Care. The Care team is in charge of giving all users who contact us an outstanding experience and turning them into ambassadors. They are the pulse of our customer experience. Not only do they assist users facing problems, but they also feed the rest of the company in their understanding of users. Because of their strategic positioning, they take part in the implementation of all strategic projects across the company.
- Experience: You have at least 8-10 years of experience with relevant background in a start-up/scale-up, experience in a consulting firm (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have a talent for spotting flaws if there are any.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You graduated from an engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter