- Application mobile, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to establish Joko as the most powerful acquisition and loyalty solution for retailers, while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As an Account Executive, your main mission will be to bring top retailers from prospects to partners by selling them the Joko B2B solution including acquisition/loyalty campaigns, awareness and insights. This will imply dealing with a lot of data (banking transactions) to provide them with the most cost-effective, simple and elegant marketing solution. Coupled with a meticulous understanding of the sales cycle, our performance-based and targeted solution has all it takes to impose Joko as the most powerful marketing solution for retailers.
You will report to the co-founder & CRO in charge of the sales and your responsibilities will be:
- Sign commercial partnerships with Enterprise Accounts in Retail
- Work on a complete sales cycle (from prospecting to signing)
- Analyse payment data and produce qualitative insights to be the more accurate possible when pitching Joko to marketing directors
- Estimate the revenue potential of each prospects based on Joko users spendings
- Participate in improving the sales knowledge, processes, commercial approaches and KPIs monitoring
- Develop relationships with C-level retailers and agencies
- Experience: You have at least 2-5 years of experience in B2B Sales or finance / consulting
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you set the bar high and like getting things done
- Autonomy: You understand and learn quickly, you like overachieving objectives and love closing deals
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you are emphatic
- Languages: You are fluent in French and English both written and spoken
- Education: You graduated from a top engineering or business school