- Télétravail total possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Product Manager, you will be building features and improvements in order to bring value to users of the different Joko products and report directly to the Senior Product Manager. You will do so by taking into account all stakeholders’ feedback, insights from data and intuition, and by working together with engineering, design and other teams in order to build a roadmap and deliver it with efficiency.
- Roadmap: By cooperating closely with the Senior Product Manager, you will take part in defining the product vision and the associated roadmap. You will process and centralize all needs and feedback from stakeholders, be they internal (other teams) or external (users, partners, etc.) in order to prioritize developments.
- Communication: You will bring visibility to all stakeholders regarding what’s coming next. You will ensure all teams are aligned around the roadmap and that developers have a clear understanding of why they are working on features.
- Features: Together with the Product Designer, you will take part in the discovery, prepare features specifications, help developers with the implementation, perform QA. You will have the final word before a feature can be released.
- Data: You will follow on a daily basis the different key performance indicators that reflect the state of the app’s usage in order to iterate quickly and to identify new features.
- Process: You will be the owner of our product tools and processes, and you will continuously improve it on all stages of the feature lifecycle: idea, discovery, prioritization specification, design, implementation, QA, release.
- Experience: You have at least one experience in a product role.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Product savvy: You are constantly looking at emerging product trends and always testing new mobile apps when they are released.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you welcome feedback and you are willing to get better everyday to reach excellence.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You graduated from an engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin