- Télétravail total possible
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Operations Analyst, your main mission will be to make Joko more efficient to support our growth while delivering an amazing experience for users. You will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by working with all teams and helping the organization scale. You will report to the Head of Operations.
- Operational excellence: You will set up new tools and processes and improve existing ones, in order to make the organization more efficient and more scalable.
- Content: You will manage the full content of the app, quality standards and creation process, from design to execution.
- Strategic partnerships: You will manage the relationship with our main technical providers.
- Fraud: You will contribute to fighting fraud by implementing rock-solid processes, and by detecting eventual frauds through data analyses.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are proactive in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You graduated from an engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin