- Télétravail total possible
- Télétravail total possible
At Joko, we leverage technology to reinvent the shopping experience. Our ambition is to build a product used every day by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. A product that makes their shopping experience simpler, smoother and more rewarding, whether they shop online or in-store.
We started out by building a free rewards app that gives you money back when you shop at 1000+ retail partners. With close to 1m users in France, we are looking to expand quickly.
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 800k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from European investors
- 30 team members
- €3b transactions processed
- We set the bar high
- We get things done
- We care for others
- We never stop learning
- We make it fun
If you want to know more about how it is to work at Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Operations Intern, your main mission will be to make Joko more efficient to support our growth while delivering an amazing experience for users. You will contribute significantly in driving the company’s success by working with all teams and helping the organization scale. You will report to the Operations Manager.
Your main responsibility will be to work on a daily basis with all of our teams (Sales, Customer Service, Account Management, Finance, etc.) to set up new tools and processes in order to make our organization more efficient and more scalable. Your focus will be to help the whole organization improve its performance indicators, save time, and reduce risks. You will work with many stakeholders, internal and external (e.g. technical providers).
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are proactive in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
- Education: You are in a Top engineering or business school (or equivalent).
Meet the team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin