Online Business Manager
- > 2 ans
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech, Mobile Apps
- De 15 à 50 salariés
Online Business Manager
Their mission is to make everyone’s life more rewarding. Joko is bringing FinTech into the world of rewards, with the ambition to deliver a best-in-class experience to millions and millions of consumers around the world.
They started their mission by launching a mobile app that rewards everyday spendings with a completely new approach in this industry: effortless, centralized and personalized.
They have been growing very fast (500k+ users) since they launched… and it’s only the beginning!
- 500k+ users
- 1000+ merchant partners
- €3 billion transactions processed
- €12M+ raised from tier 1 investors
- 25+ team members, and counting
What they are looking for
At Joko, they believe that excellence should be pursued everyday. They are looking for people who share their ambition and are willing to take on challenges and to seize opportunities.
They want people who are both talented and fun: determined to learn, setting the bar higher every day, but not taking themselves too seriously.
Good to know
Joko is located in awesome offices in the very heart of Paris (Châtelet).
- Open remote policy: you can work from wherever you want
- Team drinks every 2 weeks and yearly offsites
- The latest in Apple’s equipment
- And a lot of fun!
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Online Business manager, you main mission will be to scale the affiliate business of Joko in France and launch the activity abroad. You will report to the co-founder in charge of the B2B and will have the mission to hire people and to grow your team as the company will grow.
Your team’s responsibilities:
- Account management: Develop and manage a portfolio of more than 1 000 online partners displaying offers on Joko.
- Sales: Negotiate commercial deals and special offers with brands’ partners and sell promotional spaces in the app.
- Data analysis: Ensure the monitoring and analyse the performances of the offers closely with the marketing team.
- International expansion: Take care of the integration of Joko to the local affiliate networks and launch the commercial relations.
- Product: Participate to the development of new products (web version, automatic coupon apply, …) closely with the product team.
- Education: You graduated from a top engineering or business school (or equivalent).
- Experience: You have at least 2-3 years of experience in Ops/sales/AM/business development roles in a startup, or in a consulting firm (or equivalent).
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You have to be fluent-french speaker as 100% of our merchants are french, but also at-ease in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.
Meet the Joko team
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Twitter
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Linkedin