- Application mobile, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Online Business Lead
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 1 an
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing rewards experience for consumers while growing their own skills and expertise.
As Online Business Lead, your main mission will be to grow and manage the affiliate business of Joko in France, help launch Joko at the international level and work on transversal ops and product projects. You will report to the Online Business Manager in charge of the online business.
Your team’s responsibilities:
- Product: Participate in the development of new features (web version, automatic coupon application, BNPL, price tracking and price comparison …) closely with the product & tech teams.
- Operations: Make sure that all users are having the best experience using online offers and features in Joko. Build processes to monitor and solve bugs and issues.
- Data analysis: Monitor and analyze the performances of the offers in the Joko and share insights with our partners.
- Account management: Develop and manage a portfolio of more than 2000 partners displaying offers on Joko.
- Education: You graduated from a top engineering or business school (or equivalent).
- Experience: You have 3-5 years of experience in Ops/Business development/Consulting/Finance roles in a startup, or in a consulting firm (or equivalent).
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Languages: You have to be fluent-french speaker, but also at-ease in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.