- Application mobile, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
As Care Lead, you will work within the Operations Department that includes BizOps and Data, teams you will be working closely with, and will report to the VP Operations.
The Care team is in charge of giving all users who contact us an outstanding experience and turning them into ambassadors. Your mission will be to bring the Care department to the next level, by providing a world-class customer service experience, top-notch analytics on the department, and improving our current Care processes.
- Management of the Care Team: You will be in charge of managing the Care team, composed of 3 Customer Care Experts, and one of your missions will be to hire for your team as the company grows.
- Ensure high-quality customer experience: The Care team is responsible for answering our users’ requests. You will continuously monitor the quality and performance of Customer Service and continuously improve it.
- Scale the current Care Team organization: You will work closely with the BizOps team to challenge & improve the current structure and processes, to improve the overall efficiency of the team.
- Provide top-notch analytics for the Care Team: You will work closely with the Data team to ensure that we have all the necessary analytics to monitor the department (both KPIs focused on the Care department only, but also in correlation with the overall business).
- Leverage the Care data, feedback, and knowledge to support cross-team projects: The data and feedback collected by the Care team are extremely valuable for all the teams. You will ensure that this knowledge is shared and used across all teams.
You are the person we are looking for if
- Experience: You have experience managing and scaling a Care department, preferably within a B2C company.
- Management: You have outstanding interpersonal skills and know how to help your team grow.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Care for others: You deeply care about others and are eager to teach them what you know.
- Analytical skills: You love solving complex problems and analyzing data
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges and you like getting hands-on
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tools and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have a talent for spotting flaws if there are any.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis technical skills.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally soon.