- Application mobile, Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, FinTech / InsurTech
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Business Operations Analyst Intern
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
At Joko, we leverage technology to help our users shop smarter: we help people preserve their purchasing power, buy more responsibly, and save time — all at once. Our ambition is to have a positive impact on the everyday life of hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. To achieve that, we have built an app as well as a smart browser that provide users with:
- online and in-store cashback
- automatically applied coupon codes
- interest-free ‘buy now pay later’ on any shopping website
- information on their purchases’ carbon emissions
- and much more!
Joko was created in 2018 by Xavier, Alexandre, and Nicolas and the team has reached great milestones already:
- 1.8m+ users
- 1600+ merchant partners
- €12m+ raised from leading European investors
- 45 team members
- €10b transactions processed to date
If you want to know more about Joko, check out this page.
We are looking for talented people who are willing to build the most amazing shopping experience for consumers while keeping growing their own skills and expertise.
As Business Operations Analyst Intern, you will get a uniquely influential position in the company and impact nearly every part of the business. Your main mission will be to push forward growth and performance in the company by launching new business initiatives and optimizing day-to-day procedures to ensure the organization runs efficiently. You will do so through a combination of strategic projects management, performance monitoring, and process building and optimization.
- Project management. You will lead and coordinate strategic projects with multiple stakeholders, be they internal departments or external partners, to ensure smooth and efficient delivery. Such projects will include - but the list is not exhaustive - the rollout of new business lines and features, the launch of new countries, and transverse projects aimed at improving the company’s operational and financial performance. You are expected to be a driving force in defining which strategic projects need to be launched.
- Performance monitoring. You will work together with the Data team to ensure proper reporting on KPIs across the company. You will analyze data from our users and partners to understand where the company can perform better, and which projects could be launched in order to get better. In order to build relevant recommendations, you will also analyze strategic insights from all relevant sources: our product, the market, the competitive landscape, etc.
You will be part of the Operations team (working with 3 other Business Operations Manager and 3 Data Analysts) and you will report to the Business Operations Lead.
- Education: you graduated from a top engineering and/or business school or have lead outstanding entrepreneurial projects.
- Tech fluency: You are comfortable in a technical environment. You are always curious to understand how things work. Bonus if you have data analysis or software engineering technical skills.
- Autonomy: You are fully autonomous and able to manage complex projects from A to Z.
- Communication: You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and you are able to explain something complex with simple words.
- Mindset: You have an entrepreneurial mindset, you like challenges, you like getting hands-on and you want to know more about how a tech start-up company works.
- Problem solver: You are pragmatic and know how to solve problems quickly. You are proactive in identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
- Efficiency: You are fond of productivity tips and able to deliver on time on projects with many stakeholders.
- Attention to details: You know that the devil is in the details, and you have talent for spotting flaws when there are.
- Languages: You are fluent in English both written and spoken, as we are expanding internationally.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter