- Digital Marketing / Data Marketing, Marketing / Communication, Formation
- Entre 15 et 50 salariés
Web content writer - Freelance
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Who are they?
Invox est une agence marketing B2B, spécialisée en Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Social Media et SEO.
Invox a pour ambition d’aider ses clients (éditeurs, industriels, entreprises de services - PME, ETI, grands groupes et scale-ups) à bâtir leur “machine à générer des leads et à les travailler dans la durée”, afin de mieux maîtriser la manière donc ils se développent 😁.
Invox is a Content Marketing / Marketing Automation agency offering quality content to B2B companies (you can check our references here). Because a successful Content Marketing strategy is based on a range of creations, we deal with various formats: blog articles, interviews and testimonials, ebooks, web pages, use cases...
We are constantly looking for English writers, who can write texts from French to English (UK or US). You will sometimes have to cover complex topics that require specific experience in the areas mentioned below. You will work alongside our teams to make sure you’re in the best possible conditions to produce your work and to get a better grasp of the editorial guidelines of our clients.
- Our Content Managers will provide you with comprehensive and detailed briefs, content issues to write or translate;
- Our Content Editors will review your content and publish it online.
- English as a mother tongue (US or UK)
- Experience in web content writing
- Extreme writing rigor
- Training in professional writing, communication, journalism…
- Ability to adapt to different topic (even technical – industry, IT, pharma, electricals, digital...), and to every audience even the most expert
- Thorough attention to details
- Good knowledge of web contents and SEO, web-oriented approach to writing
- Ability to meet deadlines and to remain within the word count limit
Because we understand the issues and challenges of your role, we will:
- share all the information you need to understand the issues of the clients you’re writing for;
- provide you with detailed briefs to facilitate your writing work (objectives, target audience, structure, etc.);
- be available to answer your questions.
Our application process
Do you want to work with us? Please send us:
- a covering letter (300 words maximum) original and personalized;
- your CV and some references.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter