- Santé, Services à la personne, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Senior Data Engineer
- Salaire entre 65K € et 80K €
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +5 / Master
- Expérience : > 7 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 13,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Established 37 years ago, we have become the market leader in global telehealth services and digital health solutions for an extensive client base of Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s and governments around the world.
Please send your CV in English
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic senior Data Engineer in Levallois-Perret to join the development team on our flagship product to create new features and improve scalability.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work closely with business stakeholders, data analysts, and data scientists within the organization developing software solutions helping to deliver insights into customer and network behavior that drive business decisions shaping the future of Intl SOS
- Collaborate with many cross functional teams on the planning, execution, and successful completion of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving customer experience.
- Build and maintain batch and real-time data flows used for business intelligence, analytics, and machine learning within all organizations across Intl SOS;
- Store and expose data via a Database, Data Lake, and other APIs
- Develop data extraction and integration code modules for batch and incremental data flow from various data sources using new and existing patterns
- Use existing tools and processes to deploy to integration and production environments
- Maintain the health of the data ecosystem by configuring monitors, defining alerts on common failure points and giving feedback on data quality to data owners and business partners
- Test software, validate data and write automated tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.)
- Review peer code and submit thorough and actionable feedback based on team standards and industry best practices
- Triage and resolve production issues
- Implement systems to balance data volume, latency and customer requirements and Produce high quality code that is robust, efficient, testable and easy to maintain
- Deliver operational automation and tooling to minimize repeated manual tasks
- Influence product roadmap and help cross-functional teams to identify data opportunities to drive impact
- Join rotation to support production workflows during off hours
- 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
- Advanced working relational SQL knowledge (MS SQL) and experience working NoSQL databases, including DynamoDB Postgres and Cassandra with JSON, XML
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: kinesis, firehose, etc.
- Proficiency with Python in a data engineering context. Ex: Pandas, PySpark, Petl
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Java, C++, Scala, .NET
- Source control using Git
- Adaptable to Windows, Linux, and container-based deployment environments
You will be part of a highly motivated team in an international, dynamic and diverse environment.
You will have acces to an excellent platform for you to grow your personal and professional skillset to build up your own career within an international network across different cultures and countries.
You will be able to do home office on a regular basis with flexible working hours.