- Formation, Incubateur / Accélérateur, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Program Manager (Fully remote)
- CDD / Temporaire (12 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail total possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 2 ans
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup. INCO is a group dedicated to leveraging innovation for positive impact. Focusing on digital and green opportunities, we help make the future more representative, equitable, and sustainable.
Through INCO Ventures, we manage VC funds that invest in the growth of social and environmental impact startups.
Through INCO Incubators, we run incubation and acceleration programs for early-stage impact enterprises.
Through INCO Academy, we reconnect sidelined individuals with the jobs market by equipping them with the skills of tomorrow (tech, sustainable development…).
Through INCO&CO, we help governments and corporations design powerful sustainability strategies that drive economic performance.
Do you want to actively be part of the European startup landscape? Are you passionate about creating, launching and managing impactful programs which lead to steep learning curves and have concrete results? Do you want to work at the heart of a European project, one that provides holistic support to startups and aspiring entrepreneurs, that creates momentum, and that focuses on solutions that can change the world? Look no further! This job is for you.
The objective of the INCO program you will be a part of is to accelerate, train and fund early stage startups who have existing social enterprises as well as aspiring entrepreneurs across Europe. This will be achieved through capacity-building programs you and your team will be putting together to better support and further develop all beneficiaries.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the activities related to the program. From process ideation to the program’s final execution, you will be asked to contribute in all program’s stages and develop the content, set up the frameworks and cultivate the partner relationships needed for this program to thrive. You will be the partner-facing frontline of the team in the assigned countries, and will act as the main point of contact of the different stakeholders.
The end goal of your work? Supporting the European startup community in further developing and evolving.
- Build and maintain relationship with impact startups and social entrepreneurs across Europe
- Applications review to ensure compliance with granting criteria based on guidelines
- Assisting and supporting communications in the outreach of the project
- Performing professional, analytical, and administrative work for the assigned project
- Working towards programmatic goals, and prioritize and deliver an excellent customer experience to the program’s beneficiaries to help them get onboard.
- Build and support program content development on virtual learning platform
- Maintaining and managing internal project database
- Support the organization of ecosystem events
- Ideation and contribution in structuring the capacity-building phase of the program.
- Project management from roadmap development to full implementation, meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs;
- Ensuring successful course delivery while maintaining high completion rates, supervising the work of our training instructors, and recruiting instructors as needed;
- You have a demonstrated passion for entrepreneurship, innovation, social impact, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion;
- You have >2 years of relevant work experience in several of the following areas: account management, project management, capacity-building programs building, customer support or consulting, and have demonstrated an ability to develop lasting customer relationships with a vast array of stakeholders: from C-levels to local volunteer coordinators;
- You have some experience in facilitating one-to-many (virtual) workshops, panels and events;
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator in English (min C1 level). Experience working in France/Germany/Spain/Italy/Slovenia/Poland and/or working knowledge of any of the native languages of these countries will be considered a plus;
- You have a solid command of productivity tools (e.g., Google Suite, Slack, Asana, MS Excel).
- Attention to detail, experience in supporting or collaborating with finance & legal teams
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with change; operating effectively in a geographically spread organization
- Excel proficiency, using excel skills on a daily basis by creating trackers;
- Demonstrated an ability to develop lasting customer relationships with a vast array of stakeholders: from C-levels to local volunteer coordinators;
- You are open-minded, proactive, self-reliant and able to work remotely and independently while maintaining a problem-solving mindset and close links with your team through regular and transparent reporting;
- Understanding basic legal aspects of setting up a business in a European context is a plus (especially is some of the following countries: Poland, Germany, Slovenia, Italy, France, Spain)
- Passion for supporting impact entrepreneurship is a strong plus
- Passion for innovation, social impact, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is a strong plus
- A high degree of trust and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a globally growing company;
- Collaboration with an international team, based across Europe) that values diversity, humor, team spirit, mutual support and appreciation;
- Direct ownership of the relationship with stakeholders in your focus markets, and in-depth understanding of their respective goals;
- Exposure to global entrepreneurial players, and direct involvement in the development of the program’s strategy and operations in your focus markets;
- Onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching;
- Your direct manager will be an experienced international project manager who values teamwork, transparency and will support you in your personal growth.
INCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.