- Formation, Incubateur / Accélérateur, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Program Manager - INCO Academy Germany
- CDD / Temporaire (12 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Bac +3
- Expérience : > 3 ans
Who are they?
At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup. INCO is a group dedicated to leveraging innovation for positive impact. Focusing on digital and green opportunities, we help make the future more representative, equitable, and sustainable. INCO Academy is part of INCO.org, an international NGO with a mission to leverage innovation for positive change.
- Through INCO Ventures, we manage VC funds that invest in the growth of social and environmental impact startups.
- Through INCO Incubators, we run incubation and acceleration programs for early-stage impact enterprises.
- Through INCO Academy, we reconnect sidelined individuals with the job market by equipping them with the skills of tomorrow (tech, sustainable development…)
INCO Academy is a workforce accelerator that up-skills people from underserved or underrepresented backgrounds for the new economy. Today, we focus primarily on Tech and Green skills. Through intensive training courses and personalized wrap-around support, we help fledgling professionals learn the hard and soft skills required to take their careers to the next level. Since launching in Germany 2020, our courses have already received thousands of applications, and we have awarded over $1M in scholarships to ensure that our programs are free for our learners.
With training sites present across a variety of countries such as the US, Australia, France, Ireland, Germany, the UK, Poland, Luxembourg, Italy and Spain and a rapidly growing global team, this is a groundbreaking project enabling people from all walks of life to find meaningful work in one of the highest growth industries today.
Do you want to actively participate in the future of work in Germany while reducing inequalities? Are you passionate about impactful education, new skills, and new industries? Do you want to work at the heart of a global movement, one that provides concrete solutions for individuals and employers, that creates momentum, and that focuses on a better future? Then this job is for you.
1. OPERATIONS & PARTNERSHIPS: Manage the roll-out of INCO Academy programs in Germany with a focus on securing positive outcomes for program participants (80% capacity)
- Launch and supervise our in-house training program in Germany;
- Project management from local roadmap development to full implementation, meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs;
- Recruitment of learners into our fully-funded courses (with the help of a Program Coordinator and our communications team). Here, you will need to coordinate campaigns and target relevant partner organizations;
- Ensuring successful course delivery while maintaining high completion rates, supervising the work of our training instructors, and recruiting instructors as needed (in collaboration with our pedagogy team);
- Job placement services: nurturing and developing a network of employer partners, and supporting students in their search for employment, supervising the Partnerships and Placement Lead in Germany;
- If applicable, supervise mentorship program in partnership with local sponsors / employer partners, maintaining good relationships with local partners;
- Lead the organization of ecosystem events to raise awareness about opportunities in the tech sector;
- Support or lead the organization of ecosystem events, brand-building events, or other work based on needs
- Support your team and actively participate in the development of operational partnerships supporting the operational roadmap (e.g sourcing partners, hub partners, placement partners, etc.).
- Coordination of local team and close cooperation with global and international INCO Academy teams;
- You will work in close collaboration with and under the supervision of the global INCO Academy team
2. GROWTH: Boost INCO’s expansion in Germany (20% capacity)
- Supporting efforts in identifying market gaps and areas where INCO could bring value to the German ecosystem;
- Supporting efforts in designing commercial proposals aimed at potential funders, with the objective of launching new programs and initiatives in Germany.
- At least 4 years’ experience in project management, business development and partnerhips development
- Good knowledge of Germany’s skills development scene and employment landscape, and able to demonstrate existing relationships with local non-profit organisations, employers, institutions…
- German fluency (C1 minimum) and ability to work comfortably in english (speaking and writing).
- A passion for innovation and social impact. At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment and to build solid professional relationships with a vast array of stakeholders ranging from community group volunteers to C-Level executives.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our partners in order to hit programmatic targets.
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting.
- Solid command of productivity tools (Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, etc.).
What you gain:
- A high degree of trust and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a globally growing company;
- Collaboration with an international team (based across Berlin, Paris, Madrid, Venice, Milan, Dublin, London, Warsaw, and Luxembourg) that values diversity, team spirit, mutual support and appreciation;
- Onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching;
- Be part of a valuable mission and socially responsible task, because through digital education we offer people a pathway to sustainable employment and improving their and their family’s life.
Please send your resume in English
The role is located in Berlin, Germany, with potential for domestic and regional travels.
To align with our funded periods, contracts are typically 12 months renewable employment contracts.
The starting salary for this position is between 43,000 and 53,000 euros per year, based on experience.