- Formation, Incubateur / Accélérateur, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Program Manager - INCO Academy, Czechia
- CDD / Temporaire (12 mois)
- Télétravail ponctuel autorisé
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : > 4 ans
Who are they?
At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup. INCO is a group dedicated to leveraging innovation for positive impact. Focusing on digital and green opportunities, we help make the future more representative, equitable, and sustainable.
INCO supports the emergence of an inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Through INCO Ventures, we manage VC funds that invest in the growth of social and environmental impact startups.
- Through INCO Incubators, we run incubation and acceleration programs for early-stage impact enterprises.
- Through INCO Academy, we reconnect sidelined individuals with the job market by equipping them with the skills of tomorrow (tech, sustainable development…)
- Through INCO&CO, we help governments and corporations design powerful sustainability strategies that drive economic performance.
Do you want to actively participate in the future of work in Czechia while reducing inequalities? Are you passionate about impactful education, new skills, and new industries? Do you want to work at the heart of a global movement, one that provides concrete solutions for individuals and employers, that creates momentum, and that focuses on a better future? Then this job is for you.
In 10+ countries, INCO Academy provides un- and underemployed individuals with fully-funded, future-proof training and employment services, allowing them to access exciting job opportunities in the tech and sustainability sectors.
1. OPERATIONS: Manage the roll-out of INCO Academy programs in Czechia with a focus on securing positive outcomes for program participants (80% capacity)
- Launch our first in-house training program in Czechia;
- Project management from local roadmap development to full implementation, meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs;
- Recruitment of learners, with a specific focus on Ukrainian refugees, into our fully-funded courses;
- Ensuring successful course delivery while maintaining high completion rates, supervising the work of our training instructors, and recruiting instructors as needed;
- Job placement services: nurturing and developing a network of employer partners, and supporting students in their search for employment;
- If applicable, supervise mentorship program in partnership with local sponsors / employer partners, maintaining good relationships with local partners;
- Lead the organization of ecosystem events to raise awareness about opportunities in the tech sector;
- Coordination of local team (instructors) and close cooperation with global and international INCO Academy teams;
- You will work in close collaboration with and under the supervision of the global INCO Academy team
2. GROWTH: Boost INCO’s expansion in Czechia (20% capacity)
- Supporting efforts in identifying market gaps and areas where INCO could bring value to the Czechia ecosystem, through either of our verticals (Ventures, Academy, Incubators, INCO&Co).
- Supporting efforts in mapping out funding opportunities at a national and international level (philanthropic donors, corporates, public bodies…) and building strong relationships with funders.
- Supporting efforts in designing commercial proposals aimed at potential funders, with the objective of launching new programs and initiatives in Czechia.
- Contribute to the development of the INCO brand for Czechia.
The contract is fixed term and renewable yearly. The role is for a 40hr/week consultancy agreement starting asap, which could be extended based on funding. The consultancy fee ranges from 2000 EUR to 3000 EUR per month based on experience, all taxes included.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in project management, business development or partnerships/account management
- Good understanding of Czechia skills development scene and employment landscape, and able to demonstrate existing relationships with local non-profit organisations, employers, institutions…
- Fluent in Czech
- A passion for innovation and social impact. At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment and to build solid professional relationships with a vast array of stakeholders ranging from community group volunteers to C-Level executives.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our partners in order to hit programmatic targets.
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting.
- Solid command of productivity tools (Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, etc.).
- Available immediately.
What you will gain:
- A high degree of trust and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a globally growing company;
- Collaboration with an international team (based across Milan, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, and Warsaw) that values diversity, team spirit, mutual support and appreciation;
- Onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching;
- Be part of a valuable mission and socially responsible task, because through digital education we offer people a pathway to sustainable employment and improving their and their family’s life.
Please send your resume in English
INCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.