- Formation, Incubateur / Accélérateur, Accompagnement d'entreprises
- Entre 50 et 250 salariés
Program Coordinator - Luxembourg
- Stage (6 mois)
- Début :
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
INCO est un groupe mondial, présent dans 50 pays, qui construit une nouvelle économie, écologique et solidaire. A travers ses activités d’investissement (INCO Ventures, +500M€ conseillés et gérés), d’incubation (INCO Incubators, + 700 start-ups accompagnées/an) et de conseil (INCO&Co), INCO soutient les entreprises innovantes, futurs leaders de l’économie de demain. Et avec INCO Academy (485 000 vies positivement impactées), le groupe forme et accompagne vers l’emploi tous ceux qui souhaitent travailler au sein de cette nouvelle économie.
Descriptif du poste
Do you want to actively participate in the future of work in Luxembourg while reducing inequalities? Are you passionate about new skills, new industries, and equality of opportunity? Do you want to work at the heart of a global movement, one that provides concrete solutions for individuals and employers, that creates momentum, and that focuses on a better future?
INCO Academy is a workforce accelerator that up-skills people from underserved or underrepresented backgrounds for the new economy. Through intensive training courses, we help fledgling professionals learn the hard and soft skills required to find a job in sectors shaping the new economy, such as digital & tech jobs. Since launching in Luxembourg in 2016, our courses have already received thousands of applications, and we have trained hundreds of learners with our free programs.
INCO supports the emergence of an inclusive and sustainable economy.
At INCO Academy Luxembourg, we are committed to bridging the digital skills gap and creating opportunities for underrepresented communities to obtain roles within the tech industry. In 2022, INCO Academy Luxembourg will train individuals on fundamental digital skills including IT support, as well as soft skills, so they can gain future-oriented jobs and navigate the workplace with confidence.
We are looking for a motivated individual to be part of the INCO Academy Luxembourg’s team as Program Coordinator. The primary purpose of this role is to support the growth and development of the community of learners in our training programs, from when people apply to participate to when they have completed the training and beyond, with follow-up communications as required. You will be well organized and can manage multiple tasks at once. You also need to be system-savvy and be able to manage data with both manual and automated processes.
You will work closely with the Luxembourg Program Manager, as well as the rest of the local and global INCO team. You will support the Academy Instructors with the delivery of courses and training content.
**The contract is proposed in the form of an internship - for 6 months. The internship can be located either in Paris or in Luxembourg.
Support with learners recruitment throughout Luxembourg into our Google IT Support Certificate program, in partnerships with our communications and operational teams
Support with the onboarding of applicants, monitoring applications, updating learner status based on acceptance, coordinating acceptance and onboarding emails
Support with course administration, such as creating and animating Slack groups, creating virtual meetings and sending calendar reminders to all participants
Liaise with Academy Instructors to provide support, such as ensuring they have details on the learners and their skill level and are marking attendance to the courses
Manage the data collection process throughout the program to facilitate a better understanding of the overall learner experience from collecting surveys, testimonials and gathering employment data
Communicate with learners throughout the training and help keep engagement levels high
Engage a network of specialist speakers who will join courses to provide information to learners on strategic topics. Understand which speakers are needed at which parts of the course and ensure an efficient and effective session, alongside the instructors
Support the Placement activities: participate in the development of a network of partner employers across Luxembourg and participate in the inflow of work opportunities for graduates
- A minimum of experience in project management, project administration, training programs or community building
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Adaptability and ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Tech savvy and organized, to maintain efficient processes
- A strong interest for innovation and social impact. At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup
- Ability to thrive in an international environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A strong understanding and passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Solid command of productivity tools (Google Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Professional proficiency in French and English
What you will gain:
- A high degree of trust and creative freedom in a dynamic learning environment with a startup atmosphere in a globally growing company
- Collaboration with a global team that values diversity, team spirit, mutual support and appreciation
- Onboarding and development opportunities through regular feedback, training and coaching
- Being part of a valuable mission and occupying a socially responsible position
INCO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME, PLEASE CONFIRM IN THE COVER LETTER SECTION THAT YOU MEET THE MANDATORY CRITERIA TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP. You do not need to write a cover letter along with the confirmation.
- You are currently enrolled in a french university
- Please confirm whether your school authorizes internships aboard, or if your internship needs to be located in France.