- Intelligence artificielle / Machine Learning, Objets connectés, Robotique
- < 15 salariés
Sales - Internship
- Télétravail partiel possible
- Éducation : Non spécifié
- Expérience : Non spécifié
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Qui sont-ils ?
Inbolt is a solution for the industry, which simplifies the use of robotics.
We are developing artificial intelligence to automate complex tasks in unconstrained environments by making possible the installation of robotic arms.
We have developed a solution composed of a vision-based positioning physical device with embedded 3D cameras and a software platform that simplifies the use of robots. The device can be attached to any industrial robot and give them the capacity to perceive their work environment.
We currently work with the top aerospace and French automotive industries such as Airbus, Stellantis, Thales, Safran, PSA, ArianeGroup, and others.
We just raised a €4m Seed round, and we have several open positions: software engineers, developers, sales, etc. for full-time jobs and internships. We are headquartered in Paris, France.
Descriptif du poste
As a Sales intern, you will be part of the Sales Team to identify, sign and support new clients.
To achieve this goal you will :
- Prepare and launch sales and marketing campaigns
- Create & track sales KPIs
- Meet prospects and manage ongoing client projects
- Prepare presentation materials for leads and clients
- Travel to trade fairs across Europe
- Create content for clients & leads
Start date: ASAP. Length of internship: 4- 6 months
Location: Paris. The position will take place in our new office 13 rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris. The internship may lead to a full-time position.
- Offices in the heart of Paris at Opéra
- Generous remote-work policy
- Regular after-works & off-sites
- Weekly “share times” to share knowledge
- A Gymlib access sponsored by Inbolt to provide easy and affordable access to sports
- A Swile card for lunch
Skills we are looking for:
- Very organized and methodical
- Completely fluent in English and French (C1 or C2 level)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Curious about new technologies & deeptech
- Confident, motivated, and fearless when it comes to hunting for a sale
What we love:
- Powerful team spirit
- Strong working motivation - we have a sustained work pace
- Proactive and autonomous - “Get it done” attitude with the will to overreach objectives
Déroulement des entretiens
Recruitment Process: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Rapid phone call with the COO
2) Case study
3) Motivation and personality interview with the CEO and the COO
The whole recruitment process should take no longer than 2 weeks.
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter