- FinTech / InsurTech, Finance
- Entre 250 et 2000 salariés
Cette offre a été pourvue !
Who are they?
iBanFirst is a global financial services provider delivering solutions across banking borders. As an alternative to the traditional bank offer, iBanFirst helps international SMEs to thrive while simplifying their daily operations. To do so, iBanFirst has developed a cutting-edge core banking platform enabling fast, secure and cost-effective multicurrency transactions. Thanks to iBanFirst, financial teams can make and receive payments in over 30 currencies and hedge foreign exchange risks.
Founded in Paris in 2013, iBanFirst is a French company headquartered in Belgium. It is regulated as a payment institution, passported throughout the European Union, and serves thousands of customers all over Europe. Member of the SWIFT network and SEPA certified, iBanFirst holds AISP and PISP accreditations under PSD2. The company has raised €46m from Xavier Niel and leading European venture capital funds, such as Elaia and Bpifrance Large Venture, among others. In May 2021, iBanFirst completed a growth equity funding round with Los Angeles-based private equity firm Marlin Equity Partners.
Being part of our team is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and progress rapidly in an environment at the cutting edge of innovation.
We are looking for a Benelux Marketing Intern (Rotterdam/Antwerp) that will help us support our rapidly expanding marketing and PR activities.
🎯 What you will be doing:
Support the work of the Benelux marketing manager on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing marketing campaigns:
- Assist in daily CRM (HubSpot) management; blogs, e-mail marketing and website updates;
- Support in the process of content creation: video’s, whitepapers and more;
- Support on topics such as SEO optimization, SEA and LinkedIn paid ads;
- Support in the set-up of acquisition events, webinars or customer retention initiatives;
- Accompany communication projects & go to market campaigns, monitor results.
🔎 Preferred experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO/WO) in marketing or a related field;
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word);
- Strong ability to use new systems, with a quick learning curve;
- Desire to proactively organize multiple complex tasks;
- Structured thinking, detail oriented and problem solving;
- Creative contributor who can work as part of a team and independent;
- Affinity or past experience with (B2b) marketing and/or digital marketing is a plus;
- Fully proficient in English and Dutch, French is a plus.
🏆 What we offer:
- Various missions and projects in an innovative and rising start-up in a thriving industry (fintech)
- A great, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- A nice work environment, in a brand new office located in Rotterdam (could be in Antwerp too)
- Regular offsite and internal events
Cette offre vous tente ?
- Ajouter aux favoris
- Partager sur Linkedin
- Partager sur Facebook
- Partager sur Twitter